Pawg accuser comes forward with receipts against Trey Songz, pulled out her titties

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Can I see your titties? Can I touch your titties? Would it be alright if I sucked your titties?

It’s actually quite erotic.

Again, you don’t ask for consent before getting intimate with a woman?

Ngl, I think that would ruin the mood for both of us if I said that.

I've never asked a chick anything like that. It just happens organically.

But I think there's a difference between what happens in the bedroom when you both know what is going on and whipping someones titty out in public.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Lock him up with R. Kelly

This an average to sub average white woman with an ofay face

Imagine what this weird nikka doing to bad bytches

:unimpressed:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Either way, you shouldn't feel bad for Trey. It's pretty easy to not pull a woman's top down in public.

He knows what he's doing is inappropriate. He just doesn't care, and knows he was going to get away with it. Yall already know
And yellin “titty in the open” for everyone to look and Check it out…. He goin out sad af

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
She was laughing:dwillhuh:
its not the fact that she as laughing

its the fact he did it, its just something u dont take the risk and do

if you slap a chicks ass annd she laughs its still sexual assault, a laugh doesnt represent a form consent ,its a reaction

a reaction that cant be taken serious

//

dont get me wrong ,her suing now is bullshyt, im just speakin on the action he took

Last edited:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
People panic internally and look regulated externally… you can’t comment on the operation of someone’s mind… you aren’t inside of their head…

People can have fight, flight, or fawn responses to a plethora of triggers.

This is true but people typically respond to things based in how they feel about the person. A guy that she was not feeling would have gotten slapped and cussed out.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Anyone whose ever been handsome knows this ain't nothing.
Handsome Gang get away with way more than this, coz it's pretty privilege. :unimpressed:

E.g. The fat Human Resources lady comes in the office smelling like McDonald's and proceeds to grope your man parts :huhldup::merchant:

Vs the new 22 year old fresh out of college 9 intern who looks like prime Megan Goode, grabbing your dikkk:wow::takedat::mjgrin:

One is immediately getting reported and fired, the other is gonna be a story you'll tell your grandson in graphic detail with a smile on your face :wow:

But this is the Coli.
People here are :flabbynsick: and pretend like Trey Songz is a rapist coz the girls they gotta be "High Value Men" just to get u up me play from would risk it all for 10min with Trigga:yeshrug:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bad look for trigga

they about to come out the woodwork on his ass. Hella law suits

vino

Superstar
Daps
Thats fukked up but this should be a small claims lawsuit. Give 1k for this and not 5 million.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Let’s see how Trey fanboys will defend his 20th sexual assault claim this time. They gonna blame Rory? TMZ?

dude has more allegations than relevant songs in the last decade.
She seemed cool with it at the time.
You no p*ssy gettin dudes gotta give it up