Pawg accuser comes forward with receipts against Trey Songz, pulled out her titties

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People panic internally and look regulated externally… you can’t comment on the operation of someone’s mind… you aren’t inside of their head…

People can have fight, flight, or fawn responses to a plethora of triggers.

tsk tsk tsk. A black woman siding with a white woman to take down a black man for an obviously bullshyt reason.

take note, brehs. :mjpls:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That was nervous laughter, breh. Most women really aren't expecting someone to just whip their titty out suddenly.
Not to mention women typically freeze up in a “is this happening” sort of way. She was likely shocked and could only nervously laugh. Any other reaction and he could do something just as unpredictable as pulling out a random chicks titty. Guys like this are why us regular dudes are looked at like creeps.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to mention women typically freeze up in a “is this happening” sort of way. She was likely shocked and could only nervously laugh. Any other reaction and he could do something just as unpredictable as pulling out a random chicks titty. Guys like this are why us regular dudes are looked at like creeps.
Not only that it’s the biggest celebrity at the party if she makes a scene she’s looked at as the party pooper weirdo.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Her laughing doesn't mean anything

females may play along with an assault out of nervousness, shock, fear or peer pressure, ect.

She may have wanted to avoid more embarrassment by making a scene
Or simply froze and didn't know what else to do.

She may just be submissive like that, it don't mean she's with it

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Based on the clip, was Trey for violating her boundaries?Yes
However no one knows the full context of their interaction.

She waited 9 years to file a suit....black men protect yourselves
It's nasty out here smh

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
being famous and having groupies doesn't seem to make dudes any better with the ladies. if you a creep you gonna creep regardless of they throw it at you.

Truth be told, nikkas like this don't want it when it's given freely. Force, coercion or blackmail is what gets them off. The more reluctant, guarded or unwilling the female, the better in their mind.

This nikka more than likely had an ocean of bad bytches waiting on the sidelines who were overly eager to drop their panties and do unspeakable things with this mf (FOR FREE) and yet he went up to the most basic, homely, unsuspecting white girl at a party, popped her titty out and giggled the whole time like it was just a fun joke because lowkey he already got what he wanted.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
This is true but people typically respond to things based in how they feel about the person. A guy that she was not feeling would have gotten slapped and cussed out.

Nawl… not true… the same thing happened to one of my friends… I was in town and we decided to meet up at a club… just so happened to be Greek night…. Bunch of fraternities and sororities in the place… Some omega dude pulled out her titty and started playing with it on the dance floor…She hadn’t drank yet. We had just gotten there and I went to the bar to get drinks and she hit the dance floor.) Dude must have followed her as soon as we came in… straight sexual assault… by the time we reached her on the dance floor one of the dudes friends pulled him away… she straight froze.

She didn’t flinch…she didn’t scream… when we got her outside we asked her why she didn’t punch or fight back… she said that she was so shocked at the brazenness of the act that she didn’t know how to respond. She said that she didn’t want to go to the police because she didn’t even remember what the guy could have looked like, how it started or even how it ended. The entire way to her house she was still shell shocked.

If I didn’t see it with my own eyes, I would probably think the same thing as you. She couldn’t even describe what the guy looked like, so I know her response was not based on
her “liking his looks.”

tsk tsk tsk. A black woman siding with a white woman to take down a black man for an obviously bullshyt reason.

take note, brehs. :mjpls:

Yes. Take note to a “black man” who believes that violating a human being sexually is a “bullshyt reason.” I refuse to take up for sexual predators; of any race.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
If i was famous i would just stay away from females

Society makes it way too easy for them to destroy legacies by saying they cooperated because they were "scared"

Just avoid situations like that completely

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When nikkas are saying shyt like "she laughed/smiled so she was 100% fine with everything", it reveals who on this board hangs out with normal people regularly versus who just stays by themselves on the Internet or is a creeper IRL. Anyone who talks to women knows how frequently they gotta laugh shyt off or smile their way out of a situation cause they're afraid of the dude's potential reaction.