Pawg accuser comes forward with receipts against Trey Songz, pulled out her titties

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Justin Timberlake did the same thing to Janet Jackson live on TV and nobody gave him shyt about it

The actor Adrien Brody forcibly kissed Halle Berry at an award shot right in front of Eric Bonnie but people getting on Will Smith

you can't make this shyt up
You comparing a planned moment to this :russ: critical thinking is at a all time low on The Coli.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
these dudes have no social ques and just take reaction as face value

There is a very fine line tho depending if the broad is 100% feeling you...

Let me CLARIFY that I'm not advocating rape or any forcible touching without understanding that the touchdown is within range:hubie:

bytchez be lowkey wanting that caveman awooka-wooka raw shyt, but it looks "slutty" and they been conditioned to suppress how they really FEEL..

Some of you guys need to hear the shyt these bytches REALLY say amongst each other...

That shooby dooby do op vanilla shyt is one of the reasons they wilding out now:francis:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
When nikkas are saying shyt like "she laughed/smiled so she was 100% fine with everything", it reveals who on this board hangs out with normal people regularly versus who just stays by themselves on the Internet or is a creeper IRL. Anyone who talks to women knows how frequently they gotta laugh shyt off or smile their way out of a situation cause they're afraid of the dude's potential reaction.

Men don’t understand that women are typically at a physical disadvantage to begin with.
Many women feel like they are walking into a gun fight with a knife. You aren’t going to step on a crazy person’s toes if you think you are going to be overpowered.

Trey Songz has money, fame, groupies, social clout and a history of liking violent/abusive sex. What did this chick have? The identity of a groupie…

Many take on a “pacifists (for lack of a better word)” response in order to de-escalate an uneven power match up.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
As a dude who was accused of rape and defended him son is done.

You don't put your hands on women without consent and your sure don't expose her on camera.

This is a white girl? Didn't Cuba Gooding jr. Just plead guilty to this and he didn't even expose a nipple.

shyt is ridiculous and I tell my son to be careful I got accused of rape my senior in high school from a girl I knew and went to the military ball with. I knew she liked me and I did also but when I didn’t want to have sex because at that time in my life I really was green and wanted to wait for sex. Got called to office and grilled to hell from principal and looking at charges and kicked out of school. My rotc teacher was there and word got out bout it and a lot jrotc students and people outside knew me well defended me saying something doesn’t add up. Saying that girl would always be up in my space and very touchy but I was always responsible and respectful. My parents were livid saying we want the parents here with her so they can here her story.
Few days later truth came out how shyt went down. Principal apologized too me and school did and girl got expelled or sent to alternate school. Principal said she was crying admitting the truth saying didn’t think it get this bad saying sorry and shyt
Heard rumors of how the truth came out with one of her best friends saying wth even I know he ain’t like that and she said to her well he wouldn’t have sex with me is the reason why she said it and then she told other people and it well there u have it

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Nawl… not true… the same thing happened to one of my friends… I was in town and we decided to meet up at a club… just so happened to be Greek night…. Bunch of fraternities and sororities in the place… Some omega dude pulled out her titty and started playing with it on the dance floor…She hadn’t drank yet. We had just gotten there and I went to the bar to get drinks and she hit the dance floor.) Dude must have followed her as soon as we came in… straight sexual assault… by the time we reached her on the dance floor one of the dudes friends pulled him away… she straight froze.

She didn’t flinch…she didn’t scream… when we got her outside we asked her why she didn’t punch or fight back… she said that she was so shocked at the brazenness of the act that she didn’t know how to respond. She said that she didn’t want to go to the police because she didn’t even remember what the guy could have looked like, how it started or even how it ended. The entire way to her house she was still shell shocked.

If I didn’t see it with my own eyes, I would probably think the same thing as you. She couldn’t even describe what the guy looked like, so I know her response was not based on
her “liking his looks.”

Yes. Take note to a “black man” who believes that violating a human being sexually is a “bullshyt reason.” I refuse to take up for sexual predators; of any race.

The response would have been different if the guy was ugly.
You guys would have responded for her

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men don’t understand that women are typically at a physical disadvantage to begin with.
Many women feel like they are walking into a gun fight with a knife. You aren’t going to step on a crazy person’s toes if you think you are going to be overpowered.

Trey Songz has money, fame, groupies, social clout and a history of liking violent/abusive sex. What did this chick have? The identity of a groupie…

Many take on a “pacifists (for lack of a better word)” response in order to de-escalate an uneven power match up.

Facts

Daps
Because it was planned and he had her permission. Also that shyt received hella attention and backlash for both of them. Also what the fukk was your point? :dahell:
:russ::russ::russ:
I read his post about 5 times like my brain was relasping:mjlol: nikka thought he had one with that post

Tittygate was the biggest thing that year, hell this year in Janets documentary she told her fans to step off Justins neck and they was like nah:russ:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
The response would have been different if the guy was ugly.
You guys would have responded for her

You missed the part where we were separated, on our way to her and dude was pulled away into the crowd before we reached.

Chances are he probably was uglygang…omegas aren’t known for their looks.

:hubie:
Just an absurd comment to reflect the absurdity of your insinuation that being good looking somehow gives you unfiltered access to someone else’s body.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because it was planned and he had her permission. Also that shyt received hella attention and backlash for both of them. Also what the fukk was your point? :dahell:

Janet Jackson got backlash not Timberlake

and what does that have to do with Adrien Brody forcing his tongue down Halle Berry throat yall failed to mention that

fake ass nikka, yall some half ass cowards

The bytch was already fukking Trey Songz and they was doing freaky shyt for the camera

now they he a target for this they wanna find whatever they can to link him to this shyt when he done beat every case easily because there's no case

if she was cool with it he wouldn't be filming it looking into the camera

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ::russ::russ:
I read his post about 5 times like my brain was relasping:mjlol: nikka thought he had one with that post

Tittygate was the biggest thing that year, hell this year in Janets documentary she told her fans to step off Justins neck and they was like nah:russ:

You read my post 5 times but never mentioned Halle Berry being sexual assaulted by Adrien Brody at the Oscars you cuck c00n coward

The titty gate was bad for Janet Justin Timberlake got zero flack for that you lying ass coward

Yall only have this energy when the white people tell to go after a nikka never anytime else

you coward, you was raised by cowards, that's why yall so obsessed with bed wenches because you too scared to even go after attractive woman when corny white peoples easily grab them because lower than even them on totem pole you weak ass nikkaz

WIll Smith crossed the line, but this man sexual assaulted halle berry at the award show and it was all good

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Judge Reverses Man's Rape Conviction, Says 5 Months in Jail Is 'Plenty' | PEOPLE.com

So everytime a white boy actually gets convicted of rape they get reduced sentences, this happened this year, not to mention the guy who was caught raping a woman in an ally and the judge said he didn't want to ruin his life sentencing him to prison

but people outraged and ready to lynch Trey Songz over hears

you all a bunch of bytches