Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: @ "The Reverse Racism" brigade in support of Paula Deen
I mean just look at the facebook page.

:mjpls: A lot of these people are exposing themselves as bigots
with their personal information on that facebook page.

"Slavery was a long time ago get over it !" has got to be THE dumbest phrase
uttered by non-blacks.
I swear with some people it's like the civil rights movement never happened
or that there was never a such thing as jim crow and separate but equal.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
In one passage, she detailed a particularly troubling experience she had at the age of 10 with a “real nice black woman” who “often babysat” her and that woman’s child:

You don't say. :leostare:

Everyone, with any common sense, knows she learned how to cook from watching old black women. White people in those days didnt do anythin b/c they had blacks do it all for them.

I know some older white women who can throw down in the kitchen, they will freely admit to it being from being around black women when they were young.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
:comeon: what truth nikka. what do blacks say thats worse then "******"

Call each other c00ns because one of their own decides not to follow the black mentality laid down by our predecessors which have proven to be a failure till this day.

I wish there was more outrage about the single mother epidemic in the black community that an old fat racist with diabetes.

Truth hurts

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
christ, after reading the plaintiff's complaint, I've realized that this woman has to be one of the most racially unaware and insensitive people ever. I thought my racial insensitivity was bad--christ, this woman makes me look like the most politically correct, shyt eating liberal pansy ever.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
christ, after reading the plaintiff's complaint, I've realized that this woman has to be one of the most racially unaware and insensitive people ever. I thought my racial insensitivity was bad--christ, this woman makes me look like the most politically correct, shyt eating liberal pansy ever.

Yeah... Cuz sometimes u come off as a bigotfied, oblivious piece of shiit.

So for u to say that speaks volumes.

:hug:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Charles Hamilton (dead ass this dude has the same name as the rapper) said:
When black comedians in their act on stage and people like Ice Cube and Samuel F Jackson in their movies say things like, "Oh ****** please" and "that country-fied ******" and the audience of blacks laugh in jovial merriment at them, where is the "N" word taboo? If the word is so bad why not stop using it in house? It is not a term original with blacks anyway, Native Americans were called "Red ******s" before black people. If blacks are so sensitive about the N word; then STOP saying it yourselves...and it will fade away.

:dead: @ This dude saying "Samuel F Jackson".

Tom Fulller said:
Maybe after enough fake apologies. F food network. Companies need to stand up for their talent. Freedom of speech. fukk this white guilt shyt. And by the way,fukk ******s tooooo
Penny Hardey said:
I'm so sick of political correctness..the black people call each other that word all the time, they can say what they want and be justified even glorified for it..we the white people are still paying for slavery and we in this day and she had nothing to do with it..my grandmother was a slave as well..it's called working for a living..being rude is just wrong for any race, but it's become acceptable for one race to bash the other..oh and how about how many black people have gained employment from Paula Deen..so sick of this bs environment..
:pachaha:
The reasoning that a racist will use always leaves me
:mindblown:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Was there a severance package? Did you look into the lay-off as retaliation? How/When did she use the sambo comment?

She had worked their for 30 years, she was offered a retirement package. I started working their in Sept.2012, she called me sambo to my face, like "Thanks sambo" type of thing on Oct. 22, 30, and Nov.29. They fired her Dec. 12. Actually, I was laid off 2 months after she got fired, they moved me to another department doing lesser work for a month.

I filed with the EEOC, but Hallmark has an internal dispute resolution program, so they sent me this 15 page summary of my claim basically saying that I wasn't discriminated against, etc. So I got a lawyer and he refiled the charge, now they say that they need 60 days to review the claim that they already took 60 days to review initially.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got caught up in that for a while.

I don't know where the whole of notion of power & racists came from, but the primary definition of (1) racism doesn't mention anything about power. The (2) definition suggests power.

Definition: (1) a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

(2) racial prejudice or discrimination

Exercising racism in such a way that has adverse effects on a person(s) is discriminatory. So, by definition, discrimination -- not racism (1) -- is the concept that necessitates power.

Racism (2) can be linked to power, however. But if someone acted in a manner that resembled Racism (2), then I wouldn't label it as racism. I'd label it as a prejudicial or discriminatory act based on racist ideals. It's more precise.

A lot of folks who are labeled as racists are really bigots. People just have the semantics and definitions fukked up.

But to say blacks can't be racists(2) suggests that blacks aren't in power positions...and that is ignorant.

That's because they ADDED to the definition, not because that's not what it is. They added to it so they could claim so called minorities (especially Blacks) could be racist.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Call each other c00ns because one of their own decides not to follow the black mentality laid down by our predecessors which have proven to be a failure till this day.

I wish there was more outrage about the single mother epidemic in the black community that an old fat racist with diabetes.

Truth hurts

Blacks have to have a multifaceted approach. Its a unique situation, there is no singular approach.

why dont you raise some constructive solutions to fix it. brother polight has been able to take women with no father figures and turn them into listeners, moms who dont run their traps/lives waywardly.

the bigger issue is blacks, pick on themselves, versus picking more so on the enemy.

most of the single mothers is because of slavery mentality, but there are probably more white single mothers. Its just a dating epidemic. There is no morality to dating that any race exclusively follows. Once you get to an age range, there are single women with kids. In certain areas, most of them are whites.

Blacks expect more from their own, but they got to put in the work to develop the community, instead of being a bystander.

If food network and other companies do not tolerate such behavior, then they give pass to employers disrespecting you.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
That's because they ADDED to the definition, not because that's not what it is. They added to it so they could claim so called minorities (especially Blacks) could be racist.

Who are... they?

No, it was bigotary concerns.

I was the only person laid off in that area.

The timing does seem a little suspect. Gonna be a tough case to prove, tho. Hope all goes well.