Paula Deen admits in deposition to using N-word, telling racist jokes, report says

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Breh, your degrees don't mean much. I have the same amount in total. Remember, use the knowledge to start and build for your own. You experience working should be to start something for you own or get people you trust to go into business with and build from there.

That's exactly what I found out, it was hard lesson to learn.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being called sambo is no different than her calling me a n1gger. I don't know if you know the history of that term, if you did, then you would know that laughing in her face was never an option. You should never compromise your dignity and self respect for a paycheck. You might want to find out about the history of "Little Black Sambo" before you start throwing around a bunch of "who cares" concerning that derogatory comment.

He's white :comeon:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
can't forget the bridge being named after a segregationist ex governor

:pachaha: Oh yeahhhhhhhhh!!!...the Talmedge Bridge ..........named after his segregationist a$$.........

they renamed it the Savannah Bridge about several years back...but now these crakkkers are trying to bring the name back..

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Only an idiot would equate racial comments to the outright racial actions perpetrated by Paula Deen in this case.

Racial comments do not equal racism, idiot.

You whites love to water down the term in order make it an "everybody does it" thing. Blacks have never put an economic, educational or war like pogrom on whites...yet saying "cac" online puts blacks shoulder to shoulder with white racists who've collectively performed those acts or ignored the people, like you are in here, that have done so.

Idiots.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Always had the feeling she was racist with how uncomfortable and not her normal self when she was in the kitchen with blacks.............:manny:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Who the hell cares?!! All yall do is say racist shyt on this board, but somebody famous says it or admits they are human and you all are outraged. You people disgust me.

759030.jpg

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is from the National Enquirer. While I wouldn't be wholly surprised if there was truth to the accusations, the fact remains that this isn't really the most trustworthy of publications, especially when they themselves are citing some anonymous source.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Only an idiot would equate racial comments to the outright racial actions perpetrated by Paula Deen in this case.

Racial comments do not equal racism, idiot.

You whites love to water down the term in order make it an "everybody does it" thing. Blacks have never put an economic, educational or war like pogrom on whites...yet saying "cac" online puts blacks shoulder to shoulder with white racists who've collectively performed those acts or ignored the people, like you are in here, that have done so.

Idiots.

i guess i forgot about all that time paula deen personally put black people in economic/educational turmoil.

i coulda sworn this thread was discussing some fat bytch from the food network saying ******. i know you are probably black but getting this emotional when discussing "racial comments" does you no favors and really shows that you lack reading comprehension skills.

its funny because my post was actually pointing out the fact that the majority of black posters will call all white people racist then when some news article about some white celebrity being racist comes out the same people act shocked like "wtf how could this fat bytch from the food network be a racist?"

but everyone who responded to that comment just got overly emotional reading this thread and responded to it as if i said "well the coli says cac all the time so its ok for paula deen to say ******"

:umad:

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
I'm with you on this one.

And I'll take it a step further, people have the right to be racist.

What they DON'T have the right to do is discriminate BASED on race. to which it seem's she hasn't done.

like you said I'm always like OK and, when I hear shyt about someone SAYING the n word or a racial slur.

People have the right to do a lot of demonic things. Having the right to do something doesn't mean that it's moral and it doesn't make you exempt from criticism.