Paula Deen admits in deposition to using N-word, telling racist jokes, report says

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn't Oprah make her famous?:snoop:

I guess u nikkas think "cacs gon cac" is just sum cute lil catchphrase that's said on the coli:mjpls:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dF1NUposXVQ]Offended by the "N word" - YouTube[/ame]

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:leostare: You right......savannah georgia particularly has alot of "slave characteristics" thier....

I did alot of business in savannah

alot of thier low income apartments and projects are refered to as PLANTATIONS...."live oak plantation"..... "plantation homes"

Can't forget the time thier City Councilman Robert Mcorkle created a local "holiday" entitled CRACKER DAY........... :childplease:

and the Cracker Barrell off I-95 in savannah is something else...

it feels like one big a$$ sharecropping facility..inside the dining area...

they have a black male hostess who just stands at the front with a white shirt and black pants on and a towel ready at all time....i mean he just standst thier his whole shift looking like Steven from DJANGO

django-jackson.jpg

the funny thing is that PAULA DEEN has a "ghostwriter" for all her recipies ...her longtime cook JellyRoll whom she "stole" the recipies from is a geechie black woman whom basically taught Paula everything thier is to know about Candied Yams and Smothered Pork Chops and Oxtails.......

wonder if Paula's "black boyfriend" longtime limo driver will also be exposed :whistle:
can't forget the bridge being named after a segregationist ex governor

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
What??

Fat southern White folk who are related to people named "Bubba" use the N-word and tell racist jokes??

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
*sigh*

You're misunderstanding on an olympic level, breh. Let's step back here.

I didn't make any leap at all. A leap would be me saying, "I believe you allow racism to dominate your thoughts." but that's not what I said. What I said was, "I don't allow racism to dominate my thoughts." I didn't speculate at all on your mental reaction to this, did I?

Can we start there?

Unless you have been a victim of racism, some people will have the same sentiment as you. Not saying that your feelings about it is wrong, but most people are not going to go on the next block in order to put someone else's fire out. But when the fire burns their house down, they begin to truly understand the damage fire can cause.

Quick true story, I worked for the largest greeting card company in the world, located in KC. I hadn't been there a month, when this old white lady called me "sambo". I didn't cause a scene I just explained to her why she couldn't call me that name. She proceeded to call me sambo 2 more times within a 30 day period. She got offered a retirement package to leave, the manager received a written warning. I was laid off a month later.

Now I have 3 degrees, 2 Associate's and a Bachelor's, nobody in my department even had a college degree, so yeah, I could've said so what about her calling me sambo, but I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror as a Black man. There are times and situations where looking past something done or said to you doesn't become an option. No matter what might happen to you as a result.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless you have been a victim of racism, some people will have the same sentiment as you. Not saying that your feelings about it is wrong, but most people are not going to go on the next block in order to put someone else's fire out. But when the fire burns their house down, they begin to truly understand the damage fire can cause.

Quick true story, I worked for the largest greeting card company in the world, located in KC. I hadn't been there a month, when this old white lady called me "sambo". I didn't cause a scene I just explained to her why she couldn't call me that name. She proceeded to call me sambo 2 more times within a 30 day period. She got offered a retirement package to leave, the manager received a written warning. I was laid off a month later.

Now I have 3 degrees, 2 Associate's and a Bachelor's, nobody in my department even had a college degree, so yeah, I could've said so what about her calling me sambo, but I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror as a Black man. There are times and situations where looking past something done or said to you doesn't become an option. No matter what might happen to you as a result.

I would've laughed in her face. LOL@not being able to live with yourself because somebody called you "Sambo"? Really who the hell cares?