Paula Deen admits in deposition to using N-word, telling racist jokes, report says

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
You guys realize that many backwoods cacs literally never refer to black people as "black people" right? :heh:

I was
wee-bey-gif.gif
the first time I heard an old white lady say "colored folks".

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I was
wee-bey-gif.gif
the first time I heard an old white lady say "colored folks".

to this day I stll remember my football coach in 5th grade telling us during pre-game stretch/warmups about the other teams star player who we needed to watch out for. His words exactly:

"They got a lil colored booyyyy....#5 ....you need to watch out for him!"

I dont remember what else he said after that, but that lil nikka ran ALL OVER US that day. LOL

But the coach was never racist towards anyone tho.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
No disrespect, but a lot of you dudes from the south seem to give passes for white ppl's racist comments.

shyt like "im from da souf. I beez used to it" or, my favorite "da white people's down here are upfront wit theyz racism. I'z respects dat:salute:"

:aicmon:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
to this day I stll remember my football coach in 5th grade telling us during pre-game stretch/warmups about the other teams star player who we needed to watch out for. His words exactly:

"They got a lil colored booyyyy....#5 ....you need to watch out for him!"

I dont remember what else he said after that, but that lil nikka ran ALL OVER US that day. LOL

But the coach was never racist towards anyone tho.

a lot of that could be generational though, I know I've heard my grandmom (born in the 30s say "colored" sometimes and she is black, from the midwest.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
:laff: CACs are outraged at her getting fired. There wouldn't be this level of outrage from the CAC community if that bytch was talking shyt about fakkits.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No disrespect, but a lot of you dudes from the south seem to give passes for white ppl's racist comments.

shyt like "im from da souf. I beez used to it" or, my favorite "da white people's down here are upfront wit theyz racism. I'z respects dat:salute:"

:aicmon:

no worse than nikkas from up North/out West acting like Whites are less racist up there because a few more of them vote for Democrats