Paula Deen admits in deposition to using N-word, telling racist jokes, report says

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: Any person who fries everything with butter and lard can't be racist:skip:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This is from the National Enquirer. While I wouldn't be wholly surprised if there was truth to the accusations, the fact remains that this isn't really the most trustworthy of publications, especially when they themselves are citing some anonymous source.

The National Enquirer has broken several legit stories. If people swear by stalker trash like TMZ then the NE should be a credible source as well.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
i guess i forgot about all that time paula deen personally put black people in economic/educational turmoil.

i coulda sworn this thread was discussing some fat bytch from the food network saying ******. i know you are probably black but getting this emotional when discussing "racial comments" does you no favors and really shows that you lack reading comprehension skills.

its funny because my post was actually pointing out the fact that the majority of black posters will call all white people racist then when some news article about some white celebrity being racist comes out the same people act shocked like "wtf how could this fat bytch from the food network be a racist?"

but everyone who responded to that comment just got overly emotional reading this thread and responded to it as if i said "well the coli says cac all the time so its ok for paula deen to say ******"

:umad:

Paula is being sued for harassment. You thinking this is solely about her calling someone a niqqa and not her mistreating someone because she carried the belief that someone black is beneath her dumbs down the issue completely.

This isn't about racial comments, clown. It's about the mistreatment of people that came with it....and white folks have a PHD in mistreating entire groups along racial lines, and rathe than correcting those that behave that way, it's always about focusing on how niqqas "react" (look....you mad) rather than the actions of the racist.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
The crazy thing is she admitted to most of this stuff years ago and the mainstream media ignored it.. My wife was reading her book back in the day and she had to put it down 3 chapters in because all of the blatant 'cism...

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Paula is being sued for harassment. You thinking this is solely about he calling someone a niqqa and not her mistreating someone because she carried th belief that someone black is beneath her dumbs down the issue completely.

This isn't about racial comments clown.

:deadhorse:

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The National Enquirer has broken several legit stories. If people swear by stalker trash like TMZ then the NE should be a credible source as well.

I don't swear by TMZ, but for every real story the Enquirer breaks, there are also dozens of nonsensical, unproven gossip stories they publish, too. They have also been successfully sued for slander and libel in the past by several famous people. At the end of the day, it's a tabloid- they're printing stories based on the assumption that the sensationalism will sell- sometimes, the gossip just happens to be true.

I'm not interested in defending Paula Deen in the least, I couldn't care less about her as a person, and like I said, I wouldn't be totally surprised if the stories were true- it's just that bandwagon behavior/mob mentality when it comes to poorly-corroborated articles like this one disturbs me. You've got people in here immediately assuming that it must be true beyond a shadow of a doubt, getting all emotional, typing crazy things, etc, with no regard to the credibility of the information. That kind of relationship to the media is a larger, negative trend in this country.

Imhotep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
let her cook

babyISWYDT.gif

NYC Rebel

Daps

You forgot to respond to this:

This isn't about racial comments, clown. It's about the mistreatment of people that came with it....and white folks have a PHD in mistreating entire groups along racial lines, and rather than correcting those that behave that way, it's always about focusing on how niqqas "react" (look....you mad) rather than the actions of the racist.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
You forgot to respond to this:

This isn't about racial comments, clown. It's about the mistreatment of people that came with it....and white folks have a PHD in mistreating entire groups along racial lines, and rather than correcting those that behave that way, it's always about focusing on how niqqas "react" (look....you mad) rather than the actions of the racist.

maybe its just cause im from the south and have been around racists my entire life but let me tell you, there is no "correcting" a racist's behavior. trying to explain to a racist that they are a racist and that being a racist is wrong is nearly impossible to do because these people are ignorant morons who can't even logically explain why they dont like black people. the best way to deal with a racist is to remove yourself from them and not deal with them at all.

yeah paula deen is a fukked up racist bytch but i kind of suspect the person involved in the lawsuit suspected her to be a racist (and continued to work for her) for while before this lawsuit was filed.

NYC Rebel

Daps
maybe its just cause im from the south and have been around racists my entire life but let me tell you, there is no "correcting" a racist's behavior. trying to explain to a racist that they are a racist and that being a racist is wrong is nearly impossible to do because these people are ignorant morons who can't even logically explain why they dont like black people. the best way to deal with a racist is to remove yourself from them and not deal with them at all.

yeah paula deen is a fukked up racist bytch but i kind of suspect the person involved in the lawsuit suspected her to be a racist (and continued to work for her) for while before this lawsuit was filed.

My point isn't about stopping an individual racist. My point is that attempting to strip us of our outrage, no matter how little or large, gives that racist a pass and allows that behavior to snowball and fester in others because its left unabated.

Racism needs to be confronted because its proven to breed.

And in a sense, you guys keep doing the job of letting that behavior remain active and replenish itself with your constant need to belittle ( u-u-u- mad!!! Or "catching ulcers" ) those that choose to speak out against it. It's all about our response, never about the clowns that acted out.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
her diabetic ass finally got thrown in the bushes
:birdman: