Paula Deen admits in deposition to using N-word, telling racist jokes, report says

I_Q

All Star
Daps
:laff: CACs are outraged at her getting fired. There wouldn't be this level of outrage from the CAC community if that bytch was talking shyt about fakkits.

I'm actually pretty surprised she was fired, the mainstream media seems to have moved on from caring about racism towards us to jump on the gay outrage bandwagon

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
lol @ people being shocked by this.

White people are genetically racist, all of them.

I knew this from day one.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I hated this bytch cooking show anyway.. She use to stay licking her fingers and touching her food. That shyt use to gross me out :gag:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Mluix63.jpg

:scustbron:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
an unapologetic racist is far more respectable than an apologetic racist. really she should have been like "yeah i said it if you don't like it fukk you go to hell." she was gonna go up in flames anyway so at least have enough pride in yourself to stand by what you did.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Racism gets NO respect from me. I don't care if you're upfront about it. NO RESPECT :pacspit:
i'm not talking about respecting racism i'm talking about respecting a person that's something society frowns upon but is still unashamed of themselves. it takes a certain level of courage and balls to walk up there and be that knowing you'll get crucified for it. most people they'll try to hide themselves and back down when they're caught like Paula Dean is doing now.

people like Paula Dean should have enough pride in themselves to be who they are in the light and in the dark. now she's both a coward and a racist. her act of cowardice will gain her nothing. maybe if she's lucky like Imus they'll give her the show back when this blows over.