Paul Walker was dating underaged girls

Benefited

Banned
Daps
My man Paul Stalker was going at these Fast little girls in a Furious manner. I wonder how his best friend Vin felt about this. :patrice:

tumblr_mxw3tlyMPJ1rfp9pfo2_500.gif

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Thats how these hollywood dudes move,remember James Franco trying to fukk a teen,Hollywood forgave him like nothing?

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt like this is part of why I dont fukk with metoo, hollywood always been on some weirdo shyt. and lots of these celeb women didnt care as long as they were getting ahead, now they realize they can use this as a power move so they are. they dont actually give a fukk about regular women getting harassed at regular jobs or no shyt like that. if youre a person that seeks power and fame at all costs like that, i really dont give a fukk what happens to you. you knew when you got into it, and all these older bytches in hollywood crying is even worse. like you couldve warned these young girls how bad it is but you kept quiet cause you were on.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Well I guess its now appropriate to bring up that once the 33 year old Henry Cavill once dated a 19 year old teenager:sitdown:

This was like 2 years ago or so:ld:

513574492-copy.jpg

Nope.... she's not 20, 21 or older.... not of age to drink..... she's a teenager and he's 33:sas2:

This was after MOS mind you:hubie:

Yes this is the same guy that once said on record

giphy.gif

Martha
19? She look no younger than 25

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I told them afterwards in private that what they did was extremely disrespectful and if they don't want me around fine, but don't try to embarass a woman I bring to the house because she is with me. My dad even gave me the head nod when I was walking out.

:wow:

Like I said though, I don't understand why women get so angry about men dating young women, especially if the man isn't someone they would even date or want to date. Must be some genetic competition shyt.
:mjgrin:

Young hoes!

Preach Jackson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
somewhere in southside
That’s hollyweird for ya

shyt like this is part of why I dont fukk with metoo, hollywood always been on some weirdo shyt. and lots of these celeb women didnt care as long as they were getting ahead, now they realize they can use this as a power move so they are. they dont actually give a fukk about regular women getting harassed at regular jobs or no shyt like that. if youre a person that seeks power and fame at all costs like that, i really dont give a fukk what happens to you. you knew when you got into it, and all these older bytches in hollywood crying is even worse. like you couldve warned these young girls how bad it is but you kept quiet cause you were on.

valid, too many allegations lately implied buyers remorse