Paul Walker was dating underaged girls

mag357

Superstar
Daps
It's because Paul looked like he was still 22, if he looked like the average mid 30s dude it might've been creepy.

IMO, if he wanted to date younger, he could've dated college chicks. Plenty of bad ass 20 year old white hoes at Arizona State or (insert another party school) that would've ran five miles to get chose. No need to be dating broads in high school. He dodged the metoo era just in time because it would've been a wrap for him.
I guessed the nikka liked what he liked... Shorty Parents probly was like :yeshrug: fukk it... It could be worse

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Jay-Z was 30 to 32 years old when he started dating Beyonce who was 18 to 20.

Diddy was around 38 when he stole a 20 year old Cassie from Ryan Leslie

****Waits for you to tell me how that's different****

As long as they're over 18, it's legal. Preferably I keep it over 21 to be safe though :manny:
Why would I say that's different? Ctrl+F and spam the search function til your laptop batteries die - I've been saying how fukked up the entertainment industry is when it comes to running through its youngest workers across the board anytime someone brings it up.

Whether its someone trying to snatch up whoever's new to game or their own circle pushing them to do it for the benefit of their career, its different levels of the same pimp game.

If anything, the people saying "that's different" are the ones who see nothing wrong with it, accept it like its the way things should be, do the same shyt while looking to justify their actions (blaming the environment or going anecdotal.... always something), and assume they'd be okay with it if it were their little sister or daughter having sleepovers with an adult twice their age.

like ....naw:mjlol:

no point in trying to flip the shyt :yeshrug: people want to act like shyt is normal then be outraged to find there's an underage prostitution ring or other debauchery going on later. give a fukk at the beginning of the scenario instead of at the end

if you actually give a fukk at all. if you dont just keep it 100 lol

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why would I say that's different? Ctrl+F and spam the search function til your laptop batteries die - I've been saying how fukked up the entertainment industry is when it comes to running through its youngest workers across the board anytime someone brings it up.

Whether its someone trying to snatch up whoever's new to game or their own circle pushing them to do it for the benefit of their career, its different levels of the same pimp game.

If anything, the people saying "that's different" are the ones who see nothing wrong with it, accept it like its the way things should be, do the same shyt while looking to justify their actions (blaming the environment or going anecdotal.... always something), and assume they'd be okay with it if it were their little sister or daughter having sleepovers with an adult twice their age.

like ....naw:mjlol:

no point in trying to flip the shyt :yeshrug: people want to act like shyt is normal then be outraged to find there's an underage prostitution ring or other debauchery going on later. give a fukk at the beginning of the scenario instead of at the end

if you actually give a fukk at all. if you dont just keep it 100 lol

You wrote this whole book of a post because your mind is trying to process how you look at Jay and Beyoncé as normal but you calling OP gross and disgusting. Ryan Reynolds also snatched up his now wife (the broad from Gossip Girl) when she was 22ish and he was 33 or 34 at the time.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Some of these HS broads be looking mature for their age. A chick back in my junior year of HS was dating a 28 year old. She looked over 18 (make-up can be a HUGE factor too). I'm not condoning Walker's actions, but 16 is seen as legal in many places. I think France finally made an age limit some months back (took this long :scust:).

But to be a Hollywood dude, and to have your fill of plenty of 18+ chicks, dating a 16 YO is pretty :patrice:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You wrote this whole book of a post because your mind is trying to process how you look at Jay and Beyoncé as normal but you calling OP gross and disgusting. Ryan Reynolds also snatched up his now wife (the broad from Gossip Girl) when she was 22ish and he was 33 or 34 at the time.
if you don't care you don't care. whatever. just don't try and flip some high horse shyt out of it

and that ain't a book :hhh:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
All of this wasn't nearly as openly shamed, until last fall. It is a very poor reflection on our society and Hollywood, that it took Weinstein falling to make it ok to shame and address this behavior, that is absolutely unacceptable. Except that it is. Everyone knew about this, and even after his death, it wasn't a secret. It is just the nature of the game, if you have enough money and status, it's all ok. Again, until it isn't. There is nothing ok about a 44 year old man having sex with a child.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Well I guess its now appropriate to bring up that once the 33 year old Henry Cavill once dated a 19 year old teenager:sitdown:

This was like 2 years ago or so:ld:

513574492-copy.jpg

Nope.... she's not 20, 21 or older.... not of age to drink..... she's a teenager and he's 33:sas2:

This was after MOS mind you:hubie:

Yes this is the same guy that once said on record

“People say age is just a number.”

“It’s actually a real and true sign of someone’s maturity.”

giphy.gif

Martha

Last edited:

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Yep the news just ignored it

So many things are weird like the age of consent 17 but like it's a third rail in Belly that chick was 17, on Mase joint the chick was 17, and even R Kelly tape

Dave asked how old is 17 really
In some countries age of consent is 12 or 13.
:hhh:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I remember reading about this around the time of his death, someone in the comments of a blog just mentioned it
I wasnt sure if it was one of those things thats not accurate (like it was in the past or she wasnt that young etc) but I guess it was recent and she was under 18, yikes
Yeah I cant call, someone in his circle or her family should have whistled that was weird
:huhldup:

Sidenote: Of course a site from the Gawker network was gonna hit with the "When are we gonna talk about_____" article:mjlol: