Paul Walker was dating underaged girls

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
shyt like this is part of why I dont fukk with metoo, hollywood always been on some weirdo shyt. and lots of these celeb women didnt care as long as they were getting ahead, now they realize they can use this as a power move so they are. they dont actually give a fukk about regular women getting harassed at regular jobs or no shyt like that. if youre a person that seeks power and fame at all costs like that, i really dont give a fukk what happens to you. you knew when you got into it, and all these older bytches in hollywood crying is even worse. like you couldve warned these young girls how bad it is but you kept quiet cause you were on.

A lot of them did though. The only reason they didn't "go public" is because at the time, no one in the industry with power gave a fukk and the media was too invested in maintaining good relationships with the Hollywood elite to report on it. It took a really big fish like Weinstein being not only accused by established actresses, but caught red handed and admitting to foul shyt on tape for the MSM to care and for others to feel bold enough to speak on it. But a lot of the dudes who've been exposed for being rapists and perverts already had a reputation.

There were a lot of older chicks pulling younger/newer actresses/models/etc aside and being like oh you don't wanna be alone with that guy or be careful around so and so, he likes to do XYZ. But then there was also a lot of don't listen to her, she's old/bitter/crazy, etc and shyt was swept under the rug.

Before this #MeToo thing, photographer Terry Richardson and American Apparel CEO Dov Charney were exposed and subsequently fired/discredited in the industry for being sexual deviants who preyed on underaged girls and masturbated in front of unsuspecting women. This was in 2013 or 14 and many women came forward, but both stories soon faded away because the media stopped giving it coverage and the industry wanted it covered up.

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
https://jalopnik.com/when-are-we-going-to-address-how-paul-walker-had-relati-1828227580

On Saturday, Nov. 30, 2013, Fast and Furiousstar Paul Walker died in a fiery Porsche Carrera GT crash with his friend, Roger Rodas, who was driving. It was sudden and heartbreaking, a death that was especially felt in the car community. Five years later, I Am Paul Walker premieres this weekend, a documentary that seeks to immortalize the actor’s life and his accomplishments. The film does this, but also curiously ignores the major controversy surrounding his relationships with underage girls.

After news of the actor’s death broke, the Daily Mail and In Touch Weekly both ran features of how Walker’s current girlfriend, Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell, was coping with her loss. Both of them noted that the pair began a relationship while she was 16 and he was 33. And before Pilchard-Gosnell, Walker had dated another woman, Aubrianna Atwell, while she was allegedly 16 as well.

It’s an aspect of Walker’s life that isn’t readily discussed—especially in car media—and is almost completely unknown to car enthusiasts. I actually hadn’t heard about it until years after the actor had died, which was extremely troubling since this could have been a potential statutory rape charge had the police ever looked into it. I hoped that the documentary would shed some light on the issue. It didn’t.

Most troubling, though, is that Pilchard-Gosnell, the woman he was dating until his death, also makes no appearance. Both Walker’s relationship with Pilchard-Gosnell—and another woman before her—weren’t addressed at all. You’d think that a film documenting Walker’s life would be the place and time to set the record straight if it needed to be.

Because Walker’s relationship with Pilchard-Gosnell was controversial. The In Touch Weekly story mentioned:

“Jasmine began dating Paul when she was just 16-years-old — he was 33 at the time. They had been living together at the time of his death, and Jasmine had been close with his 15-year-old teen daughter, Meadow.”

Word on the street is that Paul Walker liked his bananas green, not yellow or with black dots.

The man just liked things that were not quite ripe.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I told them afterwards in private that what they did was extremely disrespectful and if they don't want me around fine, but don't try to embarass a woman I bring to the house because she is with me. My dad even gave me the head nod when I was walking out.

:wow:

Like I said though, I don't understand why women get so angry about men dating young women, especially if the man isn't someone they would even date or want to date. Must be some genetic competition shyt.

The vagina is the only power a woman has. So for her to feel like she can just be traded in and rendered powerless by a younger and better looking woman makes them insecure. So they resent the fact men go for much younger women, they'e jealous of the younger woman, and it basically comes down to the fact women make everything about themselves. So the women in your family imagined themselves being passed over for a younger woman. So they got defensive, even if it isn't about them they still imagine it is.