Paul Walker was dating underaged girls

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
https://jalopnik.com/when-are-we-going-to-address-how-paul-walker-had-relati-1828227580

On Saturday, Nov. 30, 2013, Fast and Furiousstar Paul Walker died in a fiery Porsche Carrera GT crash with his friend, Roger Rodas, who was driving. It was sudden and heartbreaking, a death that was especially felt in the car community. Five years later, I Am Paul Walker premieres this weekend, a documentary that seeks to immortalize the actor’s life and his accomplishments. The film does this, but also curiously ignores the major controversy surrounding his relationships with underage girls.

After news of the actor’s death broke, the Daily Mail and In Touch Weekly both ran features of how Walker’s current girlfriend, Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell, was coping with her loss. Both of them noted that the pair began a relationship while she was 16 and he was 33. And before Pilchard-Gosnell, Walker had dated another woman, Aubrianna Atwell, while she was allegedly 16 as well.

It’s an aspect of Walker’s life that isn’t readily discussed—especially in car media—and is almost completely unknown to car enthusiasts. I actually hadn’t heard about it until years after the actor had died, which was extremely troubling since this could have been a potential statutory rape charge had the police ever looked into it. I hoped that the documentary would shed some light on the issue. It didn’t.

Most troubling, though, is that Pilchard-Gosnell, the woman he was dating until his death, also makes no appearance. Both Walker’s relationship with Pilchard-Gosnell—and another woman before her—weren’t addressed at all. You’d think that a film documenting Walker’s life would be the place and time to set the record straight if it needed to be.

Because Walker’s relationship with Pilchard-Gosnell was controversial. The In Touch Weekly story mentioned:

“Jasmine began dating Paul when she was just 16-years-old — he was 33 at the time. They had been living together at the time of his death, and Jasmine had been close with his 15-year-old teen daughter, Meadow.”
16 is the age of consent in many states. I'm not saying a 33 year old man should date a 16 year old but it's legal in many states.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
16 is the age of consent in many states. I'm not saying a 33 year old man should date a 16 year old but it's legal in many states.
so is child marriage breh

legality is a shyt argument based on just-world fallacy :yeshrug: crazy how black people in particular *ever* stand by "but the law says" in any argument

not shooting at you specifically, but that entire angle for ethically/morally questionable shyt is ridiculous and the people using it as a defense deserve scrutiny especially when projecting to top it off

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Legality is the only thing to talk about, if you arent talking about that its just your opinion, and opinions are like a$$holes

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
again, shyt most black people don't say
yeah because everyone knows all black people talk think type and ct in one wy. Smh. If you are actually black you need to break yourself from such c00nish and self hatred geared thought

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
yeah because everyone knows all black people talk think type and ct in one wy. Smh. If you are actually black you need to break yourself from such c00nish and self hatred geared thought
yeah okay

im a c00n for believing that certain laws are bullshyt because black people have been on the receiving end for all kinds of nonsense for generations :dead: right. it was legal to drink and drive and beat the fukk out of your wife too at one point. shouldn't take a federal instance to make people grow the fukk up...

but take your girlfriend to prom breh. the law says you can. and if you even felt halfway comfortable and confident in doing it in the first place then you wouldn't be defending it out of guilt like this thread is about you

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You are a c00n for writing that blacks dont say _____ simple as that.

if you want to talk about other issues do so in the appropriate forum, but dont start rambling when you get called out for saying some c00nish.

yeah okay

im a c00n for believing that certain laws are bullshyt because black people have been on the receiving end for all kinds of nonsense for generations :dead: right. it was legal to drink and drive and beat the fukk out of your wife too at one point. shouldn't take a federal instance to make people grow the fukk up...

but take your girlfriend to prom breh. the law says you can. and if you even felt halfway comfortable and confident in doing it in the first place then you wouldn't be defending it out of guilt like this thread is about you

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You are a c00n for writing that blacks dont say _____ simple as that.

if you want to talk about other issues do so in the appropriate forum, but dont start rambling when you get called out for saying some c00nish.
you saying more about yourself with every post breh... if that registers as "rambling" for you then I can see why you'd rather hang out with high school seniors

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
you saying more about yourself with every post breh... if that registers as "rambling" for you then I can see why you'd rather hang out with high school seniors
its entirely rambling because you had to change the subject to try to justify the co o n sjit you said. No one was talking about jim cr o w, slavery or anythng else. But you did push that all blacks ___ bullsht. Show some integrity own up that you made a mistake and move o n

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
its entirely rambling because you had to change the subject to try to justify the co o n sjit you said. No one was talking about jim cr o w, slavery or anythng else. But you did push that all blacks ___ bullsht. Show some integrity own up that you made a mistake and move o n
then hop off the legality train unless you're willing to accept the entirety of it. its not mind blowing stuff

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
so is child marriage breh

legality is a shyt argument based on just-world fallacy :yeshrug: crazy how black people in particular *ever* stand by "but the law says" in any argument

not shooting at you specifically, but that entire angle for ethically/morally questionable shyt is ridiculous and the people using it as a defense deserve scrutiny especially when projecting to top it off
Mentally there’s not much difference in a 16 year old and a 18 year old. Anything under 20 a few years removed from high school is mentally closer to a kid than an adult.

Personally I don’t think anyone over 21 should be dating anyone under 20. At the same time if it’s legal I’m not gonna judge them for it.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know its a woman thing I guess.
My mother and my sisters just dogging me out and trying to embarass me when I brought her to the house. SMH
Did it make you feel fatherly getting her school supplies.
Did y'all have deep convos about sponge bob?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
then hop off the legality train unless you're willing to accept the entirety of it. its not mind blowing stuff
Why?
There is no reason when I said for this situation the only question is legality because its too subjective.

There is no reason for me to back off my position because you were trying to cover for saying c00n shyt.