Paul Walker was dating underaged girls

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
So if a 19 year old looked like Beyonce or Riri and wanted to fukk, you guys would say no?

:jbhmm:
You seem like the type to get told she's 19 and believe it when she's actually 15.

Be safe out there
kCOkW8uI_o.png

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Well I guess its now appropriate to bring up that once the 33 year old Henry Cavill once dated a 19 year old teenager:sitdown:

This was like 2 years ago or so:ld:

513574492-copy.jpg

Nope.... she's not 20, 21 or older.... not of age to drink..... she's a teenager and he's 33:sas2:

This was after MOS mind you:hubie:

Yes this is the same guy that once said on record

giphy.gif

Martha

aint nothing wrong with that.

1. shes more than legal.
2. some 19 yr olds be mature as fukk, especially in hollywood. they grow up fast. not your typical straight outta high school 19yr old.

some of y'all need to get out more. dikk politicking is wack. :wow:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
https://jalopnik.com/when-are-we-going-to-address-how-paul-walker-had-relati-1828227580

On Saturday, Nov. 30, 2013, Fast and Furiousstar Paul Walker died in a fiery Porsche Carrera GT crash with his friend, Roger Rodas, who was driving. It was sudden and heartbreaking, a death that was especially felt in the car community. Five years later, I Am Paul Walker premieres this weekend, a documentary that seeks to immortalize the actor’s life and his accomplishments. The film does this, but also curiously ignores the major controversy surrounding his relationships with underage girls.

After news of the actor’s death broke, the Daily Mail and In Touch Weekly both ran features of how Walker’s current girlfriend, Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell, was coping with her loss. Both of them noted that the pair began a relationship while she was 16 and he was 33. And before Pilchard-Gosnell, Walker had dated another woman, Aubrianna Atwell, while she was allegedly 16 as well.

It’s an aspect of Walker’s life that isn’t readily discussed—especially in car media—and is almost completely unknown to car enthusiasts. I actually hadn’t heard about it until years after the actor had died, which was extremely troubling since this could have been a potential statutory rape charge had the police ever looked into it. I hoped that the documentary would shed some light on the issue. It didn’t.

Most troubling, though, is that Pilchard-Gosnell, the woman he was dating until his death, also makes no appearance. Both Walker’s relationship with Pilchard-Gosnell—and another woman before her—weren’t addressed at all. You’d think that a film documenting Walker’s life would be the place and time to set the record straight if it needed to be.

Because Walker’s relationship with Pilchard-Gosnell was controversial. The In Touch Weekly story mentioned:

“Jasmine began dating Paul when she was just 16-years-old — he was 33 at the time. They had been living together at the time of his death, and Jasmine had been close with his 15-year-old teen daughter, Meadow.”
paul-walker-planned-to-marry-jasmine-pilchard-gosnell-ftr.jpg

they look the same age:yeshrug:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Ive never heard anything bad about the breh. Seemd cool af to black people too.

Idk. Mentally he was probably a young ass nikka at heart /in his head. I respect him for not sneaking around behind the scenes and having that shyt on Front street though .

So many people in Hollywood sneaking around fukkin with little kids doing evil shyt..

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive never heard anything bad about the breh. Seemd cool af to black people too.

Idk. Mentally he was probably a young ass nikka at heart /in his head. I respect him for not sneaking around behind the scenes and having that shyt on Front street though .

So many people in Hollywood sneaking around fukkin with little kids doing evil shyt..
If your 16 year old daughter, came home with a 33 year old man you'll be :demonic:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
If your 16 year old daughter, came home with a 33 year old man you'll be :demonic:

You damn right !! Also, thats Hollyweird .. A whole buncha not normal shyt goes on there .lol

Idk.. But if my daughter was super mature, and Smart and advance for her Age and met an older movie star who truly cared about her.. .nah Nevermind lol

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
But when did society deem this as so shameful...even in America we ain't too far removed from a time when men would marry off their 15 yr old daughter for " winter provisions"

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
https://jalopnik.com/when-are-we-going-to-address-how-paul-walker-had-relati-1828227580

On Saturday, Nov. 30, 2013, Fast and Furiousstar Paul Walker died in a fiery Porsche Carrera GT crash with his friend, Roger Rodas, who was driving. It was sudden and heartbreaking, a death that was especially felt in the car community. Five years later, I Am Paul Walker premieres this weekend, a documentary that seeks to immortalize the actor’s life and his accomplishments. The film does this, but also curiously ignores the major controversy surrounding his relationships with underage girls.

After news of the actor’s death broke, the Daily Mail and In Touch Weekly both ran features of how Walker’s current girlfriend, Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell, was coping with her loss. Both of them noted that the pair began a relationship while she was 16 and he was 33. And before Pilchard-Gosnell, Walker had dated another woman, Aubrianna Atwell, while she was allegedly 16 as well.

It’s an aspect of Walker’s life that isn’t readily discussed—especially in car media—and is almost completely unknown to car enthusiasts. I actually hadn’t heard about it until years after the actor had died, which was extremely troubling since this could have been a potential statutory rape charge had the police ever looked into it. I hoped that the documentary would shed some light on the issue. It didn’t.

Most troubling, though, is that Pilchard-Gosnell, the woman he was dating until his death, also makes no appearance. Both Walker’s relationship with Pilchard-Gosnell—and another woman before her—weren’t addressed at all. You’d think that a film documenting Walker’s life would be the place and time to set the record straight if it needed to be.

Because Walker’s relationship with Pilchard-Gosnell was controversial. The In Touch Weekly story mentioned:

“Jasmine began dating Paul when she was just 16-years-old — he was 33 at the time. They had been living together at the time of his death, and Jasmine had been close with his 15-year-old teen daughter, Meadow.”

:camby: fukk this nikka

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
I don't know its a woman thing I guess.
My mother and my sisters just dogging me out and trying to embarass me when I brought her to the house. SMH
its just jealousy older women will always be jealous of younger ones. especially if they have a good older dude taking care of them. something they probably never had at 18