Paul Walker was dating underaged girls

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We knew when he died and I think there were some articles on it. Because of the way he died it was glossed over.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Why?
There is no reason when I said for this situation the only question is legality because its too subjective.

There is no reason for me to back off my position because you were trying to cover for saying c00n shyt.
if you think repeating c00n over and over is doing anything but making you look stupid please by all my means continue

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Did it make you feel fatherly getting her school supplies.
Did y'all have deep convos about sponge bob?
Is that what you try to do with your dates, be fatherly with them? Is that why you are asking me this, because that is the norm for you?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Mentally there’s not much difference in a 16 year old and a 18 year old. Anything under 20 a few years removed from high school is mentally closer to a kid than an adult.

Personally I don’t think anyone over 21 should be dating anyone under 20. At the same time if it’s legal I’m not gonna judge them for it.
I'd rather people keep it 100 and say they don't care or at least come off like they're comfortable in their bullshyt than trying to justify it on some morally firm level :manny: you know me by now

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
It's because Paul looked like he was still 22, if he looked like the average mid 30s dude it might've been creepy.

IMO, if he wanted to date younger, he could've dated college chicks. Plenty of bad ass 20 year old white hoes at Arizona State or (insert another party school) that would've ran five miles to get chose. No need to be dating broads in high school. He dodged the metoo era just in time because it would've been a wrap for him.
He dodged the metoo era but he could dodge that pole :wow:

Daps
Reppin
The Coli
I told them afterwards in private that what they did was extremely disrespectful and if they don't want me around fine, but don't try to embarass a woman I bring to the house because she is with me. My dad even gave me the head nod when I was walking out.

:wow:

Like I said though, I don't understand why women get so angry about men dating young women, especially if the man isn't someone they would even date or want to date. Must be some genetic competition shyt.

This is why,

For Online Daters, Women Peak at 18 While Men Peak at 50, Study Finds. Oy.