Paul Walker was dating underaged girls

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
There was a bit of talk about it at the time but since he was dead what could you really do? And this was the pre #metoo era so no one was going to benefit from dragging a dead pedo. Should have brought it up when he was alive. Of course we're in a different time now where a woman will watch an obviously pro Paul Walker documentary and wonder why his pedo tenancies were swept under the rug, and base a whole article on that premise. :mjlol:

Just say you wanted to dig up dirt on a literal corpse for clicks. Is this how desperate these people are getting now?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Ain;t @David_TheMan the man a Marvel stan and he in here actually admitting to being a Pedo :mjgrin:
Whoever that is.

You can be a pedo all want

Just know you look at my kid i'll break your neck.

I know this the internet and shyt but ill kill you.
And get away with it.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Don't care. If its legal there is no problem with me.
I got shyt for fukking with 18 year old girls a few years ago when I was 31 and 32.
Facts

I wouldn't want hell for the time I popped my gf older brother girlfriend without inquring..by mistake, shyt happens was legal tho:manny:

Them 18 yo could get brehs in trouble, they most deadly chick to me, half these 18 yo broads be in the 10-11 grade still in hs finnessing, cutting daily catching multiple dikks and knowing the power they posses over us older brehs getting us in trouble n such...for me it's 19 n up

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
26964412.jpg

giphy.gif

Martha

Last edited:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
When your stance rests on legality alone then it's pretty weak breh. Also this news ain't even about you. Glad you clearing that up tho...
Well the only thing to complain about is the legality of it, everything else is just opinion, and opinion varies.
Like I said people will talk shyt abotu you for doing something that is perfectly legal with no moral issue. If you went through it you might understand.