Paul Walker was dating underaged girls

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Why would I not bring a woman I'm dating around my family?
What do I have to hide or be ashamed about?
I hear you fam but I bet yo ass will reconsider next time bringing someone around your mother/sister if they are 18.. And we talking women bruh - you 31/32/33 - if your girl was like 25-26 they wouldnt be talking shyt - but an 18year girl is just that 18 -havent even experienced enough

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I hear you fam but I bet yo ass will reconsider next time bringing someone around your mother/sister if they are 18.. And we talking women bruh - you 31/32/33 - if your girl was like 25-26 they wouldnt be talking shyt - but an 18year girl is just that 18 -havent even experienced enough
I told them afterwards in private that what they did was extremely disrespectful and if they don't want me around fine, but don't try to embarass a woman I bring to the house because she is with me. My dad even gave me the head nod when I was walking out.

:wow:

Like I said though, I don't understand why women get so angry about men dating young women, especially if the man isn't someone they would even date or want to date. Must be some genetic competition shyt.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
But what’s inherently wrong with that
At that age he can teach her a lot and make her a better person (if he is) by providing knowledge of their time being that age and so on

Actually he could constantly do that through the later oncoming stages of life

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
At that age he can teach her a lot and make her a better person (if he is) by providing knowledge of their time being that age and so on

that's called grooming :sitdown:

18 is AOC in cali but yeah - if you 30+ dating someone fresh out of high school you gonna be looked at like someone who runs away from anyone that can see with real clarity.

also odd how breh comes in here making it about himself and projecting :francis: no its not odd at all

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This is all very creepy but Paul Walker has been dead and gone for years.
I'm sure there are celebs in Hollywood right now fukking underage girls that would make for more interesting and timely stories. Because aint nothing to be done about Walker's behavior now except to shyt on his memory.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps

Thats the way its supposed to be.
that's called grooming :sitdown:

18 is AOC in cali but yeah - if you 30+ dating someone fresh out of high school you gonna be looked at like someone who runs away from anyone that can see with real clarity.

also odd how breh comes in here making it about himself and projecting :francis: no its not odd at all
Nothing odd at all, I said if its legal I'm not knocking it, because I know what its like as a older man to date a younger women and hear the bs that is thrown out.. Simple as that.