Paul Mooney "Boston whites deserved what they got"

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: I'm the most cynical morbid chick, and I didn't even laugh at that Mooney :skip:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point it's obvious that Mooney isn't "trying" when it comes to his material/opinions cracker boy.

:Childplease:

He already said he didn't say it.

At this point, people are discussing something that didnt happen.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:Childplease:

He already said he didn't say it.

At this point, people are discussing something that didnt happen.

Whether he said it or not is irrelevant white boy. My point remains, Mooney doesn't say things to "try".

Frustration is no excuse for lack of class and respect for those victims. Nobody deserved that...
Shut the fukk up. How much do you care about the countless "innocent" victims that have been killed by this nation's military? I'll answer that for you, not even a little bit. Nobody's "innocent", save all of that fake shyt.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whether he said it or not is irrelevant white boy. My point remains, Mooney doesn't say things to "try".

Shut the fukk up. How much do you care about the countless "innocent" victims that have been killed by this nation's military? I'll answer that for you, not even a little bit. Nobody's "innocent", save all of that fake shyt.

You really getting angry and calling people names while staring at a computer screen :heh:

Yep :umad:

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
image.png

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
little shorties dying in the hood EVERYDAY. RIP to the kid who passed, but let's not act sanctimonious.

If this thread were about little shorties dying in the hood everyday I would have the same reaction. How is my feeling a certain way about a little kid dying being construed as showing superiority? That sounds like insecurity on your part.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis

:umad::umad: