Paul Mooney "Boston whites deserved what they got"

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
Some of u fellas that are caught up in racism need to get caught up in life and the human race. Racist people just come across as being really childish and insecure to me, white or black :hmm:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
wow, what an idiot....so you put some random comment by a has been comedian, on the same plane as the middle passage, slavery, lynchings, jim crow, and an interconnected system of mistreatment that has been directed at blacks for over 400 years and continues strongly to this day.

What motivates such anti-intellectualism and stupidity?

First off...fukk off bytch.

I'm sure if we broke down the history of racism, than yes, some whites have done very horrible things, however my statement was a general claim that regardless, racism and hate is bad whether it comes from black people or white people.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Paul Mooney needs to off himself already.

Like deadazz, all he does is complain.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Some of u fellas that are caught up in racism need to get caught up in life and the human race. Racist people just come across as being really childish and insecure to me, white or black :hmm:

Pay these anti-white Internet militants no mind. Their paychecks are probably being signed by a white person but I bet they won't stand on their anti-white principles and refuse to accept it :troll: