Paul Mooney "Boston whites deserved what they got"

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Hmmmm, They must of taken it out of context or something. Thats doesn't even sound like a joke, like what was the punchline...

I fukks with Mooney, but he is hit and miss and he be trying to go to hard on the black power tip but I guess thats his niche so :manny:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
image.png

Real shyt right here.

You can't say anything in this PC WORLD.

Stop complaining whites. All I ever hear is white boys WHINING.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
First bro mooney didn't say that.

Secondly it's the minority of whites protesting, but they never protest when our troops and drones massacre innocent families. Why do u think we dropped a nuke on Japan and not Germany? Or why we kept Japanese people in camps and not Germans when German Americans were sabotaging the east coast? At the end of the day white Americans only feel pain for each other, not for humanity as a whole. But I won't generalize them, there are good whites too but don't expect sympathy for the death of 3, when you're responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands in the last 11 years.

So those 3 ppl who died (including an 8 year old) and dozens who got limbs blowed off "deserved it"? Theyre personally responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands? :wtf: If they are, then guess what YOU are too. You live in this country just as they do. Not only does Mooney (assuming he did indeed say it) not know those ppl, neither do u. Some of them could've been anti war protesters.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

:heh:

I remember a few years ago, I read this news article about this black family's children drowning. Apparently, none of the kids knew how to swim.

I read the comments section, and it was filled with a bunch of cacs talking 'bout ":manny: why didn't their parents teach them how to swim" and ":ufdup: the mother should have went in after them" and that kinda shyt.

fukk Boston....:pacspit:

K.O.D

CCP
Daps
Reppin
Chrys Escalade City
from the OP link

'' Shiryn Soriano of Monsey said she couldn’t understand why Mooney would make such comments.

“Either he’s on drugs or he’s a weirdo,” she said. “He’s insensitive, rude and has no heart. He has no sympathy.” ''

:russ::heh::bryan:

ain't she know he said a while ago '' 500 years of terror made him tough ''

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
:snoop:

Anti-white dudes on here would sell their life possessions to be white. You all love white women and feel more comfortable around them than black women. STFU with this bullshyt. You hate white dudes but need them to eat, sleep and even bond with the opposite sex :umad:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
I'm against what Mooney said but this thread is making me want to vomit. You have so-called black people on here :sadbron: over some CACs from an area that's notoriously :mjpls: acting like if the situation was reversed these muthafukkas wouldn't have made it a punchline trend on twitter. :mindblown: Always trying to take the fukking high road. :pacspit:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

Anti-white dudes on here would sell their life possessions to be white. You all love white women and feel more comfortable around them than black women. STFU with this bullshyt. You hate white dudes but need them to eat, sleep and even bond with the opposite sex :umad:

I'm against what Mooney said but this thread is making me want to vomit. You have so-called black people on here :sadbron: over some CACs from an area that's notoriously :mjpls: acting like if the situation was reversed these muthafukkas wouldn't have made it a punchline trend on twitter. :mindblown: Always trying to take the fukking high road. :pacspit:
Look at how different these posts are.