Paul Mooney "Boston whites deserved what they got"

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Whether he said it or not is irrelevant white boy. My point remains, Mooney doesn't say things to "try".

Shut the fukk up. How much do you care about the countless "innocent" victims that have been killed by this nation's military? I'll answer that for you, not even a little bit. Nobody's "innocent", save all of that fake shyt.

:heh: you giving that keyboard that work, huh?

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Nah, your vacuumed mouth mom is in some cheap hotel giving out that work.

tumblr_lipaw4tCwQ1qzocfz.gif

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
wait a minute hold the fukk up are you telling me a comedian was in a comedy club and he made a joke about a subject some may find touchy ??? holy shyt what a world we live in today

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
What about all the kids that are killed daily in Afghanistan Iraq and Pakistan? What about the kids who were murdered by that drunk soldier in Afghanistan? CACs need to stop picking and choosing, if you want the world to feel your pain you have to feel theirs.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Mooney be acting like he some type of new age revolutionary comic.. he's cool and all but some sh!t keep to yourself..

He talks all this sh!t about california and hollywood, but his azz was all hollywood back in the day with the white women with richard pryor.. get over it n1gga and move on

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't endorse this but comedians gonna push the envelope. That's what they do.

Remember when Gilbert Gottfried fired off those Japan jokes after the Tsunami?:heh:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:snoop: When someone creates dat st0rmfr0nt BLACK forum, make sure to add at least 2 Mooney smilies. Personally, I don't think he's funny, I don't even chuckle at his jokes :yeshrug:

I know I'm SUPPOSED to be outraged by what he said tho, but I've been in a :manny: mood since Monday when I discovered that most of the people in my World History class this semester still don't consider the KKK a real terrorist organization :stopitslime:. This all started when we discussing the Boston incident

It was me, 2 other brothers and a 1 sistah, a Japanese girl, an Indian (not native american),1 white dude and a Latino and we had to :bustback: at the rest of the class (13 other people: 10 cacs, 2 mixed girls......and a brotha:wow:) when we said we thought that the KKK was more dangerous than Al-Kaidah and other Muslim extremists (purposely spelled it wrong in case dem gubmint goons are watchin' theColi :scheme:). It got to the point where one of them said, "The Klan isn't a real terrorist organization like those Muslim extremists groups"...Then sh!t got real

3 people just got pink, then red and walked out during the debate. Our professor stood there the whole time wit the :ooh::krs::whoa: expressions.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
What about all the kids that are killed daily in Afghanistan Iraq and Pakistan? What about the kids who were murdered by that drunk soldier in Afghanistan? CACs need to stop picking and choosing, if you want the world to feel your pain you have to feel theirs.

This is just dumb. How many white ppl are out there protesting to get the US out of those countries? I don't be saying any blacks in those anti war marches.

Mooney is an a$$hole, straight up and down

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
This is just dumb. How many white ppl are out there protesting to get the US out of those countries? I don't be saying any blacks in those anti war marches.

Mooney is an a$$hole, straight up and down

First bro mooney didn't say that.

Secondly it's the minority of whites protesting, but they never protest when our troops and drones massacre innocent families. Why do u think we dropped a nuke on Japan and not Germany? Or why we kept Japanese people in camps and not Germans when German Americans were sabotaging the east coast? At the end of the day white Americans only feel pain for each other, not for humanity as a whole. But I won't generalize them, there are good whites too but don't expect sympathy for the death of 3, when you're responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands in the last 11 years.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Agreed! Paul Mooney was a excellent comedic writer back in the day, but them long winded stand up routines are :trash:

:snoop: When someone creates dat st0rmfr0nt BLACK forum, make sure to add at least 2 Mooney smilies. Personally, I don't think he's funny, I don't even chuckle at his jokes :yeshrug: