Paul Mooney "Boston whites deserved what they got"

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Guess he never saw the pics cuz a black women did get it may have even lost some limbs ( i couldnt see the entire pic)

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I dislike when people try to fight injustice and prejudice with outrageous and extremely insensitive comments. If you don't care, fine but don't spew filth as though yours is any more righteous than who you're supposedly dishing it back at.

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
Mooney is an analytical comedian. He's the type of dude who'll make you see shyt from an alternate angle. And he's great at it.

That being said, we have to remember that Mooney is in an industry that if you're not hot and current, you have to say/do something that'll get that light shone back onto yourself.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
paul mooney does not have a white wife and has never had one. he' snot married. he was married to a black woman.

bullshyt. I googled it, and there are multiple articles from different times saying his first wife was white. easy to believe given he was running with richard pryor in his hey-day who was infamous for hitting the white hoes himself.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
bullshyt. I googled it, and there are multiple articles from different times saying his first wife was white. easy to believe given he was running with richard pryor in his hey-day who was infamous for hitting the white hoes himself.
when i googled paul mooney wife his showed up. :manny:
Paul%20Mooney-2.jpg