Paul Mooney "Boston whites deserved what they got"

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
the U.S is an international gangster and those Boston folks got caught in the crossfire of retaliation. That's how I see it.

International gangster? :why:

The Boston bombings had nothin to do with retaliation tho

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Still no audio/video of mooney saying this. Not saying he didn't but let's reserve judgment until its confirmed.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
International gangster? :why:

The Boston bombings had nothin to do with retaliation tho

I'm saying that the U.S engages in terror on a regular...they kill innocent people regularly. So when it's done back to us, I'm not sure why people are surprised. Not saying you shouldn't have compassion but I'm not surprised and I don't feel one way or the other about it.

Daps
:ehh:

how much sympathy do you expect when dudes like chief keef are glorifyin that shyt? just for the sake of argument

im not sayin those kids dont deserve sympathy because theyre in a fukked up situation. i just wouldnt compare it to getting blown up by a bomb in a terrorist attack

also, :heh: at this shyt being a 'white' event. i know the marathon is a pretty cac'd out event but that shyt easily coulda hit a couple black ppl

:what: Who says anything about Chief Keef?

I specifically said, "Its one thing not to have sympathy for grown men who live the street life but..." Chief Keef is 18yrs old a.k.a a grown man.

You do realize that there are victims of these crimes who aren't involved in gangs or the street life. You know that right? :thinking:

Either way...Thank you for proving my point. You just showed the same lack of sympathy that Paul Mooney showed for the Boston victims. I guess its in your cac DNA to have no compassion for any life that is not white. :manny:

Chicago baby shot while dad changes diaper - CNN.com

14-year-old boy shot to death on West Side - Chicago Tribune

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Paul JEWney is a GOVERNMENT agent sent by the FBI (fukk Boy Initiative) to DISCREDIT the ORIGINAL man. Rodney Dangerfield was BLACK. George Cauclin DOES not WANT YOU to know THIS. Knowledge is POWER.

10fruhc.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: Who says anything about Chief Keef?

I specifically said, "Its one thing not to have sympathy for grown men who live the street life but..." Chief Keef is 18yrs old a.k.a a grown man.

You do realize that there are victims of these crimes who aren't involved in gangs or the street life. You know that right? :thinking:

Either way...Thank you for proving my point. You just showed the same lack of sympathy that Paul Mooney showed for the Boston victims. I guess its in your cac DNA to have no compassion for any life that is not white. :manny:

Chicago baby shot while dad changes diaper - CNN.com

14-year-old boy shot to death on West Side - Chicago Tribune

yea but the thing is i do have sympathy for them. who the fukk cant sympathize with a child getting killed :belip:. u know what i meant about the chief keef shyt, theres 50 page threads on here with people discussing that topic that im not even gonna get into. it speaks for itself

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was at the show saturday night and all he said was "white people are fukking crazy, they blowing each other up and shyt. im just happy it wasnt nikkas because they would hang em in the middle of boston" then that was all he said about that shyt then he proceeded to toss them black panther ether bombs at the crowd.

the Levity Live club is at the top floor of the palisades mall for anybody who knows it in the tristate area and its only 1 year old so a lot of the business comes from people walking around after shopping at Target and shyt. so 40% of the crowd was happy white folk that were like "hey $20 for a comedy what a bargain" and sit down instead of googling a nikka and now they mad cause they sat front row with a $200+ bill and got roasted

he called them demons that change into goats at night.thats why white bytches always run to the bathroom to put cover up on their horns. the whole fukking table got up and all the nikkas in the crowd gave mooney a standing ovation.

Black excellence :ahh: :stylin::manny:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
i was at the show saturday night and all he said was "white people are fukking crazy, they blowing each other up and shyt. im just happy it wasnt nikkas because they would hang em in the middle of boston" then that was all he said about that shyt then he proceeded to toss them black panther ether bombs at the crowd.

the Levity Live club is at the top floor of the palisades mall for anybody who knows it in the tristate area and its only 1 year old so a lot of the business comes from people walking around after shopping at Target and shyt. so 40% of the crowd was happy white folk that were like "hey $20 for a comedy what a bargain" and sit down instead of googling a nikka and now they mad cause they sat front row with a $200+ bill and got roasted

he called them demons that change into goats at night.thats why white bytches always run to the bathroom to put cover up on their horns. the whole fukking table got up and all the nikkas in the crowd gave mooney a standing ovation.

Black excellence :ahh: :stylin::manny:
There it is. The truth.

fukk that random article lyin on mooney. :pacspit: