Pan Afrika: Ghana and Jamaica agree to Visa Waiver Agreement

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
NCOBRA and ADOS really shouldn't be fighting. They have separate avenues that they are more suited for and can both benefit from.

ADOS is domestic policy. Domestic policy is usually exclusive and caustic to the ears of foreigners when oys being promoted. Happens everywhere. I'm saying this as the son of two Jamaicans. Nothing shocking or disheartening about what I've heard on Yvette or Tone when you find the same coming from Ja about chinese or some other ethnic groups.

Pan Africanism is more of a foreign policy, something NCOBRA or another organization should work on. Use it to get favorable policies at African universities or colaboration. Maybe see if they can lay the ground for investment oppurtunities, or have programs where NGOS are setup .

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Ghana is led by a government with vision. Nigeria's Buhari hasn't formed a cabinet two months after the election and think ministers who are losing weight are working hard.
:yeshrug:
stop trying to make this about Nigeria smh

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
A free passage back home for Ados..Trump's brain would short circuit as his feeble mind struggles to process the very thought :mjlol:

But seriously, cacs have NATO. Which is basically a White global alliance.
So why cant we have our own global alliance encompassing Africans, Ados, West Indians and Afro Hispanics?

non-white org : Non-Aligned Movement - Wikipedia

2560px-NAM_Members.svg.png

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:ld: Cool for Jamaicans and Ghanaians, but what that got to do with me, #ADOS, or Yvette Carnell? :childplease:

If anything, it proves the point we've been making: Why should I care about a pan- Africanism that excludes me? :gucci:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't forget Ghana has the right of abode program.

Where folks of african ancestry can come to the country and gain permanent citizenship. The president even said this law was set up to get African Americans to come to Ghana and live.

Last edited:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
And don't forget that this isn't free. This is reciprocal. That means that the same applies to Ghanaians that will go to these countries.

And what happened recently in the United States? Trump cracked down on Ghanaian immigrants didn't he? So if you have no representative to talk to and can't offer Ghanaians nothing in exchange it is what it is

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Nigeria is a very important country in West Africa and it has many descendants around the world.

Moreover, I can talk about anything I like. If you don't like it, come and beat me.

I blame Nigerians for all this..Nigerians IMO are the primary reason Ados think Africans are arrogant and full of shyt..:usure:
In case you didn't know, Africans in general think Nigerians are arrogant and full of shyt..criminal also :picard:

Nigerians given their huge numbers and mobility, came to the US ahead of other sensible Africans en masse, and led us all on a downward spiral by misrepresenting Africans.

They are dismissive and have a tendency to just openly express whatever negative bullshyt is running through their minds no matter where they are. Ive experienced this first hand..:hubie:

Ask Africans residing in Europe, euro cacs will come up to you and ask if you Nigerian..if you say your'e not, they relax and ask you out for drinks.

Of course Im not generalizing, as there's solid Nigerians but plenty just blurt out whatever..dude could be in a St. Louis spot and yell out 'Dis place is fugged up':mjlol: