Pan Afrika: Ghana and Jamaica agree to Visa Waiver Agreement

killacal

Banned
Daps
Ghanaians the one group of Black people that Jamaicans actually like
What if jamaicans were originally from Ghana

Edit: they are:ohhh::dead:

Jamaica People & Culture. It is estimated that nearly 750,000 enslaved persons were brought to Jamaicabetween 1655 and 1807 (about 200,000 were then sent to the Spanish isles). The slaves came primarily from the west coast of Africa, mostly from the Gold Coast (now Ghana) and Biafra (now primarily Nigeria).

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if jamaicans were originally from Ghana

Edit: they are:ohhh::dead:

Jamaica People & Culture. It is estimated that nearly 750,000 enslaved persons were brought to Jamaicabetween 1655 and 1807 (about 200,000 were then sent to the Spanish isles). The slaves came primarily from the west coast of Africa, mostly from the Gold Coast (now Ghana) and Biafra (now primarily Nigeria).
Coromantee - Wikipedia

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:ld: Cool for Jamaicans and Ghanaians, but what that got to do with me, #ADOS, or Yvette Carnell? :childplease:

If anything, it proves the point we've been making: Why should I care about a pan- Africanism that excludes me? :gucci:

Why even enter the thread when you know it has nothing to do with you?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
And don't forget that this isn't free. This is reciprocal. That means that the same applies to Ghanaians that will go to these countries.

And what happened recently in the United States? Trump cracked down on Ghanaian immigrants didn't he? So if you have no representative to talk to and can't offer Ghanaians nothing in exchange it is what it is

People here are idiots. Not understanding these are nations making moves, not individuals. Dudes talking about “why they not doing this for me” when they are pledging their allegiance to a Nation that is Anti African.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Jamaicans have descent from other places too.

I know, I was surprised at how diverse Kingston is I knew there was Chinese people but I had no clue there would be Pakistanis and Indians and even White people in a decent amount. What I meant was the Black presence of Jamaica is distinctly heavily from Ghana along with other countries, I dont think Akan people were imported to many other islands like they were in Jamaica, Jamaican folk beliefs even bring in Anansi that's Ghanaian mythology

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I blame Nigerians for all this..Nigerians IMO are the primary reason Ados think Africans are arrogant and full of shyt..:usure:
In case you didn't know, Africans in general think Nigerians are arrogant and full of shyt..criminal also :picard:

Nigerians given their huge numbers and mobility, came to the US ahead of other sensible Africans en masse, and led us all on a downward spiral by misrepresenting Africans.

They are dismissive and have a tendency to just openly express whatever negative bullshyt is running through their minds no matter where they are. Ive experienced this first hand..:hubie:

Ask Africans residing in Europe, euro cacs will come up to you and ask if you Nigerian..if you say your'e not, they relax and ask you out for drinks.

Of course Im not generalizing, as there's solid Nigerians but plenty just blurt out whatever..dude could be in a St. Louis spot and yell out 'Dis place is fugged up':mjlol:

I am Biafran. If Nigeria causes you headaches, go have palaver with Nigerians.

Regardless, Nigeria is always a relevant country to talk about when it concerns relations between the African diaspora and Africa.

If Nigeria vexes you, support Biafra
:mjgrin:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People here are idiots. Not understanding these are nations making moves, not individuals. Dudes talking about “why they not doing this for me” when they are pledging their allegiance to a Nation that is Anti African.

This is what happens when you know nothing about Geopolitics. Then you wonder why certain countries cut deals or their people get certain breaks that other folks don't get.

Only a fool would not want to build alliances in order to protect themselves from their enemies. Or use those alliances as a bargaining chip to make their enemies negotiate in good faith.

Edit - Especially when your enemy is recruiting everyone on their side like the golden state warriors.

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I am Biafran. If Nigeria causes you headaches, go have palaver with Nigerians.

Regardless, Nigeria is always a relevant country to talk about when it concerns relations between the African diaspora and Africa.

If Nigeria vexes you, support Biafra
:mjgrin:

Respect..

I hang with Nigerians when I can, you can always learn a thing or two..an intelligent go-getter people they are..

But I'll be damned if a Nigerian architect I was close to didnt warn me to never ever trust any Nigerian for as long as I lived..no lie :mjlol:

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
I blame Nigerians for all this..Nigerians IMO are the primary reason Ados think Africans are arrogant and full of shyt..:usure:
In case you didn't know, Africans in general think Nigerians are arrogant and full of shyt..criminal also :picard:

Nigerians given their huge numbers and mobility, came to the US ahead of other sensible Africans en masse, and led us all on a downward spiral by misrepresenting Africans.

They are dismissive and have a tendency to just openly express whatever negative bullshyt is running through their minds no matter where they are. Ive experienced this first hand..:hubie:

Ask Africans residing in Europe, euro cacs will come up to you and ask if you Nigerian..if you say your'e not, they relax and ask you out for drinks.

Of course Im not generalizing, as there's solid Nigerians but plenty just blurt out whatever..dude could be in a St. Louis spot and yell out 'Dis place is fugged up':mjlol:

:russ: Yeah you right