Pan Afrika: Ghana and Jamaica agree to Visa Waiver Agreement

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I dont think she hates africans. She just feels american blacks should claim america and what is owed to us specifically from the american gov

Don't believe the lies...:beli: None of the ADOS hates africans or others from the diaspora...

Come on y'all, I wish we could be honest about this. There was as deliberate decision to remove 'African' from the title (I guess African Descendants of American Slavery doesn't work?), The disdain for Africans, Caribbeans, AND Pan Africanism is verbalized repeatedly, it's obvious there's something more under the surface.

What would be AMAZING and to our benefit would be if the 'ADOS' identifier was utilized to secure opportunities like this in conjunction with reparations but that's completely beyond the purview of what the movement wants or believes could/should be.

Daps
Come on y'all, I wish we could be honest about this. There was as deliberate decision to remove 'African' from the title (I guess African Descendants of American Slavery doesn't work?), The disdain for Africans, Caribbeans, AND Pan Africanism is verbalized repeatedly, it's obvious there's something more under the surface.

Black americans dont have a history hating no one.

What would be AMAZING and to our benefit would be if the 'ADOS' identifier was utilized to secure opportunities like this in conjunction with reparations but that's completely beyond the purview of what the movement wants or believes could/should be.

Yvette and tone knocks black ados celebs more than they do africans. Ados blacks dont hate anyone we always been inclus
sive to a fault.

In America we created avenues for other groups black immigrants too and some been disrespectful.

We not gonna tolerate they disrespect that it.

This situation with jamaica and ghana are not global reparations.

If Jamaica trys to get reparations they go through caricom which is specific to them.

Ados blacks doing same in america

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Yvette and tone knocks black ados celebs more than they do africans. Ados blacks dont hate anyone we always been inclus
sive to a fault.

In America we created avenues for other groups black immigrants too and some been disrespectful.

We not gonna tolerate they disrespect that it.

This situation with jamaica and ghana are not global reparations.

If Jamaica trys to get reparations they go through caricom which is specific to them.

Ados blacks doing same in america
I'm talking about the #ADOS movement, not ADOS people

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A free passage back home for Ados..Trump's brain would short circuit as his feeble mind struggles to process the very thought :mjlol:

But seriously, cacs have NATO. Which is basically a White global alliance.
So why cant we have our own global alliance encompassing Africans, Ados, West Indians and Afro Hispanics?

Because it's a threat to American, Chinese, and European Imperialism and Colonialism. Makes the puppet masters nervous.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
You do understand most African countries became “independent” during the late 50s-60s right? And were going through proxy wars at that.

yeah i know, its important to point out mistakes (or lost opportunities) so that that they arent repeated