Pan Afrika: Ghana and Jamaica agree to Visa Waiver Agreement

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It was the Arabs in the African Union

Why, because they cant add Syria and Iraq to the African Union :mjlol:

Those Arab's are members of the Arab League. If they want, we can gladly remove them from the African Union and replace them with Carribbean nations if they want us to square up.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:francis:

Sadly, the leaders of that movement don't think so.

Glad you feel differently

Someone mentioned Ados as a joke and we have now spiraled to this..
If Africa and the West Indies seek greater geo-political relations, why should Yvette even care as her only interest is Ados 100% :gucci:

It's easier for Africa to develop relations with West Indians because they all have sovereignty and statehood. Trump would pour cold water on any bi-lateral efforts between Ados and Africa etc.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
If Africa and the West Indies seek greater geo-political relations, why should Yvette even care as her only interest is Ados 100% :gucci:

It's easier for Africa to develop relations with West Indians because they all have sovereignty and statehood. Trump would pour cold water on any bi-lateral efforts between Ados and Africa etc.
She does not. The video has nothing to do with this thread and it is a year old.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

Trump wouldn’t care. He has bigger fish to fry or steal

If I was the President of Nigeria (the zoo), I’d fly to NYC and give a speech telling ADOS to come home
:mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
South London
The link up :blessed:

giphy.gif

Funny, as my father's neighbour in Ghana is a Jamaican. Get along like brothers.

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Trump wouldn’t care. He has bigger fish to fry or steal

If I was the President of Nigeria (the zoo), I’d fly to NYC and give a speech telling ADOS to come home
:mjgrin:

A free passage back home for Ados..Trump's brain would short circuit as his feeble mind struggles to process the very thought :mjlol:

But seriously, cacs have NATO. Which is basically a White global alliance.
So why cant we have our own global alliance encompassing Africans, Ados, West Indians and Afro Hispanics?