Pan Afrika: Ghana and Jamaica agree to Visa Waiver Agreement

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This is what happens when you know nothing about Geopolitics. Then you wonder why certain countries cut deals or their people get certain breaks that other folks don't get.

Only a fool would not want to build alliances in order to protect themselves from their enemies. Or use those alliances as a bargaining chip to make their enemies negotiate in good faith.

Edit - Especially when your enemy is recruiting everyone on their side like the golden state warriors.

This is why hate em or love em the NOI and Moorish science temple focused on NATION creation. When you are simply a member of an Anti African Nation you have no say in Geopolitics.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I know, I was surprised at how diverse Kingston is I knew there was Chinese people but I had no clue there would be Pakistanis and Indians and even White people in a decent amount. What I meant was the Black presence of Jamaica is distinctly heavily from Ghana along with other countries, I dont think Akan people were imported to many other islands like they were in Jamaica, Jamaican folk beliefs even bring in Anansi that's Ghanaian mythology
Yes Jamaica does have a noticeable non black influence and population. I have some in my family as well

Alan ancestry is prominent yes (I know I have descent in my family) but we also have Igbo/Yorub/other Nigerian / Central African / kongolese / Angola etc. we even had non Slave Africans like the Yoruba and Kongo people come after slavery was abolished and some of their traditions were preserved.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Many Igbos also went to Jamaica
Jamaicans have descent from other places too.
I know, I was surprised at how diverse Kingston is I knew there was Chinese people but I had no clue there would be Pakistanis and Indians and even White people in a decent amount. What I meant was the Black presence of Jamaica is distinctly heavily from Ghana along with other countries, I dont think Akan people were imported to many other islands like they were in Jamaica, Jamaican folk beliefs even bring in Anansi that's Ghanaian mythology

Akan people have a cultural influence greater than what their numbers are, in most places where their people were enslaved. This is especially true in Jamaica. Which is why I said that there is HUGE genetic and cultural Akan presence in JA.
I think the DNA tests people take only tell part of the story.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What if jamaicans were originally from Ghana

Edit: they are:ohhh::dead:

Jamaica People & Culture. It is estimated that nearly 750,000 enslaved persons were brought to Jamaicabetween 1655 and 1807 (about 200,000 were then sent to the Spanish isles). The slaves came primarily from the west coast of Africa, mostly from the Gold Coast (now Ghana) and Biafra (now primarily Nigeria).

Breh I know this. Everyone knows this already. What Jamaicans will do though is only speak about Ghana I guess cause they so ashamed of Nigeria.

They ain’t just all from Ghana. Personality wise and demeanor wise they also are more similar to Nigerians especially with the arrogance @3rdWorld speaks of

Ghanaians are known to be more chill, laidback and not as hot tempered as Jamaicans and Nigerians

I blame Nigerians for all this..Nigerians IMO are the primary reason Ados think Africans are arrogant and full of shyt..:usure:
In case you didn't know, Africans in general think Nigerians are arrogant and full of shyt..criminal also :picard:

Nigerians given their huge numbers and mobility, came to the US ahead of other sensible Africans en masse, and led us all on a downward spiral by misrepresenting Africans.

They are dismissive and have a tendency to just openly express whatever negative bullshyt is running through their minds no matter where they are. Ive experienced this first hand..:hubie:

Ask Africans residing in Europe, euro cacs will come up to you and ask if you Nigerian..if you say your'e not, they relax and ask you out for drinks.

Of course Im not generalizing, as there's solid Nigerians but plenty just blurt out whatever..dude could be in a St. Louis spot and yell out 'Dis place is fugged up':mjlol:

You speak facts. Only other nationality that has a worse reputation worldwide in various countries are Indians

Nigerians are just overly cocky. In places like England they are known to be 10 times more cocky too

People get degrees and it goes to their head. They forget it’s only a piece of paper

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Breh I know this. Everyone knows this already. What Jamaicans will do though is only speak about Ghana I guess cause they so ashamed of Nigeria.

They ain’t just all from Ghana. Personality wise and demeanor wise they also are more similar to Nigerians especially with the arrogance @3rdWorld speaks of

Ghanaians are known to be more chill, laidback and not as hot tempered as Jamaicans and Nigerians

You speak facts. Only other nationality that has a worse reputation worldwide in various countries are Indians

Nigerians are just overly cocky. In places like England they are known to be 10 times more cocky too

People get degrees and it goes to their head. They forget it’s only a piece of paper

Nigerians have a confidence that is unmatched by anyone :wow:
I heard they've practically bought all the good real estate in London, along with mob Russians and Indians.
Ghanaians are cool people, never ever had an issue. They're not known for being liars, tricksters and drug dealers.
Nigerians unlike other Africans have no filter and would tell Ados shyt directly to the face first day off the place on the tarmac and have the physique to snap your neck if you try jump :ufdup:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

What nonsense is this :hhh:

Daps
We will never know. However, we do have our own culture as African Americans have we should also be proud of. Everybody in the world copies our shyt.

:obama:

Exactly. We should embrace the Motherland, but we can't forget that most of the good shyt in American culture belongs to us.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Nigerians have a confidence that is unmatched by anyone :wow:
I heard they've practically bought all the good real estate in London, along with mob Russians and Indians.
Ghanaians are cool people, never ever had an issue. They're not known for being liars, tricksters and drug dealers.
Nigerians unlike other Africans have no filter and would tell Ados shyt directly to the face first day off the place on the tarmac and have the physique to snap your neck if you try jump :ufdup:

It’s strange. People with that cultural mindset could take over the world. But Nigeria is evil and doomed to fail and disintegrate. Chukwu Obiama has willed it