PaidForumPosting.Com

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
This is a dying forum with closed registration isn't anything " continuous" about this forum but the flabby and sick 3k members. At a period of time 12-15 this site definitely did have potential but continuous closed registry as well as the continued explosion of social media have made sites like this irrelevant. So no I don't think anyone's paying to post on here, do we have informants or white supremacist? Yeah
Exactly. This forum is on its way out. Won’t be here in the next decade.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Yep, you shills getting exposed today.
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
:mjtf:

PR strategies 101. Engage groups of discussion to mold characters to decide in favor, support or bias of subjects they never had views on or of subjects they were on the fence about.
The problem is that the Coli is full of dudes who can never admit they're wrong.

I've never seen such stubborn and combative motherfukkers in my life.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nap has over a million post on here

And that is not an exaggeration

He abandoned some of his accounts on here that had over 200k post a piece

No way he getting paid
Dude would be making 6 figures

The funny shyt is his 1st sn he migrated from SOHH "Tom"
That he use the Tom from MySpace pic as his avi

Dude was openly Hindu Indian
And mad racist

Tom and Nap aren't the same person man. I've seen people say this 2-3 other times, not sure how the rumor started.

Fred.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
General Requirements

1. All writers are required to be at least 18 years of age. There are no exceptions to this rule.
  2. All content should not contain "text speak", offensive language, overusage of emoticons, rude comments, advertisements, links to outside business, or objectionable topics (e.g. drugs, illegal activities, sex-related content, terrorism, racism, etc.).
  3. Content should always be original; plagiarism will automatically disqualify you from employment.
  4. We strongly suggest using a PC to complete the application process. Mobile devices (smartphones, tablets, etc) are more prone to typos and errors.
  5. If you are reapplying, do not create a second account. Notify an admin or a mod that you would like to reapply and we will send you the instruction. If you have forgotten your login credentials, please use the "Lost password" button or contact an admin or a mod for help. Duplicate accounts will face an automatic rejection.
  6. Once you have completed your test posts, please do not continue posting as this will result in a rejected application.

These requirements disqualify everyone y'all accusing.:unimpressed: