PaidForumPosting.Com

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Breh, you move funny. Then you try to play both sides to cover up your shyt too. As I said, you arent slick. You cant be dissing me and other people for saying something then turn around repeating the same shyt you were dissing us for. Look at your lying ass talking about any vote for Biden is a vote for trump then turned around a few days ago claiming he voted for a third party and wanna show that he criticized Biden even though it was soft ass language he was using "joe is probably racist". fukk outta here.
So the secret conspiracy is that I hated biden during the primaries and said he was probably racist, supported him over Trump in the general cause Trump is even worse, and still continue hating on him right now? That's a conspiracy to you?

Like I told you, I voted Green in the election cause they actually match my values and I live in Cali where my vote is irrelevant. Pro-reparations, pro-environment, pro-poor - that's the exact shyt I've supported since I joined this site. If I lived in a swing state I would have voted Biden.

Meanwhile you been saying straight idiot shyt all election, like claiming Bernie had been secretly picked by the DNC and they had orchestrated his victory already, then when that failed claiming Trump "was and still is a lifelong Democrat", then claiming Trump was purposely losing to Biden and secretly plotting with him to launch "Crime Bill 2.0".

Then when I clowned you bad you caught feelings and post my name all over different thread like this one. :heh:

Answer the question - who is paying me? You think the DNC pays me to shyt on the DNC, call Biden a likely racist who primarily cars about the rich, and not even post on the site the last four days before the election? :why:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This site don't got any pull like that lol, it's for major forums.

Its definitely larger sites, but thecoli is a unique site cause it’s largely black and fairly popular. It’s definitely feasible that people have been/are being paid to post on this site. You would be naive to think it hasn’t been going on for years. As well, it’s clearly a few posters on here who are paid to post.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the secret conspiracy is that I hated biden during the primaries and said he was probably racist, supported him over Trump in the general cause Trump is even worse, and still continue hating on him right now? That's a conspiracy to you?

Like I told you, I voted Green in the election cause they actually match my values and I live in Cali where my vote is irrelevant. Pro-reparations, pro-environment, pro-poor - that's the exact shyt I've supported since I joined this site. If I lived in a swing state I would have voted Biden.

Meanwhile you been saying straight idiot shyt all election, like claiming Bernie had been secretly picked by the DNC and they had orchestrated his victory already, then when that failed claiming Trump "was and still is a lifelong Democrat", then claiming Trump was purposely losing to Biden and secretly plotting with him to launch "Crime Bill 2.0".

Then when I clowned you bad you caught feelings and pay my name all over different thread like this one. :heh:

The point is you basically are playing two sides on some sneaky shyt and nobody likes it. It doesnt make you smart or intelligent. Its makes you look like a fukking shill or an agent. For the record, I've literally been observing some of these agents since 2016 with that whole BLM shyt because I saw how folks were moving to the point of openly frauding it up then LYING on some slick word play, covering their tracks then rolling out when they get caught. the agents do exactly what you're doing so I don't know about you, breh. I know people go to school for that sort of thing sadly-activist school/netroots or that sort of thing.

And it also doesnt help when people are being censored for speaking certain viewpoints while some are not like YOU. As I said, i suspect that this site has been infiltrated by the dems, police and whoever and some of the mods and admins are in on it too. I even suspect Nicole is a sock puppet account for a mod to bring more site traffic and encourage more members participating.

Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
This is untrue. This is forums with a continuous following and views are strong. One point we were able to see how many views were from unregistered people in threads. People eye this site more than you think.
This is a dying forum with closed registration isn't anything " continuous" about this forum but the flabby and sick 3k members. At a period of time 12-15 this site definitely did have potential but continuous closed registry as well as the continued explosion of social media have made sites like this irrelevant. So no I don't think anyone's paying to post on here, do we have informants or white supremacist? Yeah

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a dying forum with closed registration isn't anything " continuous" about this forum but the flabby and sick 3k members. At a period of time 12-15 this fight definitely did have potential but continuous closed registry as well as the continued explosion of social media have made sites like this irrelevant. So no I don't think anyone's paying to post on here, do we have informants or white supremacist? Yeah

If mods can ban, bush, or lock threads based off "Authoritative Posters" wishes then it happens. It's been like this since 2016 on here.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This site don't got any pull like that lol, it's for major forums.

This is untrue. This is forums with a continuous following and views are strong. One point we were able to see how many views were from unregistered people in threads. People eye this site more than you think.
I think it's actually the opposite. That service is for sites that don't have enough players to keep them rolling, not for sites that have their registration closed to keep traffic down.

The point is you basically are playing two sides on some sneaky shyt and nobody likes it. It doesnt make you smart or intelligent. Its makes you look like a fukking shill or an agent. For the record, I've literally been observing some of these agents since 2016 with that whole BLM shyt and the agents do exactly what you're doing so I don't know about you, breh.
What are the "both sides" that I play? You're trying to claim I'm an agent cause I talk shyt about Biden but think he's better than Trump?

I did nothing but shyt on Biden until he won the nomination and still shyt on him now... therefore I'm an agent.

Why would an agent/shill talk shyt about the guy he was shilling for? :mjlol:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's actually the opposite. That service is for sites that don't have enough players to keep them rolling, not for sites that have their registration closed to keep traffic down.

What are the "both sides" that I play? You're trying to claim I'm an agent cause I talk shyt about Biden but think he's better than Trump?

I did nothing but shyt on Biden until he won the nomination and still shyt on him now... therefore I'm an agent.

Why would an agent/shill talk shyt about the guy he was shilling for? :mjlol:

You are called a shill because you basically will quote someone who criticizes Biden then say that they're wrong for doing so, how they support trump and the Republicans in your little language game with all the other shills at the same damn time. You and them trying to shame them for criticizing the dems and Biden. Then when someone calls your ass out, you revert to how you criticize Biden and the dems. Now you whip out the "i voted for a third party". You NEVER said anything about supporting a third party before the election where you were even cosigning that no vote is for Trump or a vote for a third party is a vote for Trump when other people were saying it and now you're coming out to say you voted for a third party when you're called a dem shill.

As i said, you playing jumprope and slipping up. How come it's okay for you to criticize Biden and other dems without it being an issue but you're the one of the people who is quick to get at someone else when they do the same shyt? You sound like an agent. Probably one of those "gatekeepers". Smh.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There are many variables but saying a closed registration is key of not having paid posters is naive. It's not like these companies need every paid person to be on the site, they need just enough to push the ideas. It's amazing we see so many threads of the same subject(slightly changed by title) by the same posters of the same news source outlets.