Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you naming everyone who has made you look stupid recently? :skip:

Who :dahell: would be paying me?

Breh, you move funny. Then you try to play both sides to cover up your shyt too. As I said, you arent slick. You cant be dissing me and other people for holding a certain position for months before the election then turn around repeating the same shyt you were dissing us a month after. That looks crazy and doesnt make sense. Not one time did you cosign me or anybody which was saying the third party option or other choices besides Trump and Biden. Look at your lying ass talking about any vote for Biden is a vote for trump then turned around a few days ago claiming he voted for a third party and wanna show that he criticized Biden even though it was soft ass language he was using "joe is probably racist". fukk outta here. You can say whatever you want but that's weird
Even worst, shyt makes the site staff look weird with shyt that flies under the radar. Then we got that Nap dude who clearly is a bot or some agent and the police up in here too. I dunno know. Anybody in their right mind would be questioning shyt especially you with that poster of the year tag. This site was way too loyal to the Democrat party where any thread that was deemed to be against them was bushed with the quickness. Just calling it out for what it is. I'm not the only person who has said this.

I suspect that certain agencies are on here trying to watch how people view them. As I said, i know there are all sorts of people on this forum. You would be surprised at who comes here and reads this shyt.

Last edited: