PaidForumPosting.Com

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Mephistopheles negged you for your post in the thread PaidForumPosting.Com. With the following comment: fukk up koonsmen you’re such a goddamn moron

Troll:

The Angry-About-Something-Else-Entirely Guy

This guy shakes his fist at the sky. But by “fist” we mean keyboard fingers. And by “sky” we mean comments section. It doesn’t matter what was posted in the first place. By the time he’s done, you’ll know how upset he is about politics, the economy, and his prostate.

The Hit-and-Run

This person is hater without the conviction to do it right. They drop a one-word insult and bounce. You shouldn’t care, but you end up staring at it thinking, “I’d feel better if I removed this. But if I do that, does he win?”

The Insult Troll
The insult troll is a pure hater, plain and simple. And they don't even really have to have a reason to hate or insult someone.

These types of trolls will often pick on everyone and anyone – calling them names, accusing them of certain things, doing anything they can to get a negative emotional response from them – just because they can.

In many cases, this type of trolling can become so severe that it can lead to or be considered a serious form of cyberbullying.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
your first 10 posts have to be on postloop message boards, where they will check your grammar to see if you will get accepted.

if you get accepted, you then get a list of different message boards you can use to get paid. some message boards only allow, 5, 10, 15, 20, and some allow as many post as you want. infinity.

Just sign up to postloop.

Not really too hard to get approved ( considering my grammar is sub par at best), but the profit margin is slightly small compared to others (5 cent a point)

http://www.postloop.com :shaq:

if you keep a 4+ rating. you can make $5 for 50 post on postloop message boards. everything depends on rating.

if you're using postloop at work to kill time, you can make probably $7/$8 an hour using postloop on top off your normal work pay.

you have 5300 posts here. think about it, if you were paid for your coli posts, you would have $500 by now

http://www.postloop.com :smugfavre:

Eh, I'll give it a shot. I fukk around and spend way too much time on forums as it is. Might as well make a coooool 8 cents per post doing it :ehh:

I just signed up so I can't really give you too much. I'm a rock with it for a second ( doesn't hurt considering I'm on the computer damn near half the day). Make a few bucks giving my opinion :yeshrug:

why not

I signed up for PostLoop three days ago and i'm already near 50$ dollars. I didn't know it would be this simple.

Bruh how you making $50 so fast. :whew: Most only make a dime a post.

Which is why I haven't tried it yet. :ehh:

It only takes a day for them to approve you, make sure you make no grammar errors. You need to type up to 4 sentences, paragraphs basically. I'm near 80$ now.

I'm addicted to it, lol.

It depends on either you're typing the things up yourself or copying it from some where else.

The thing i like about this site is that you have to post in forums just like this site. So lets say if you're on a Xbox forum and there's a thread called "gta has a new shooting engine,what are you expecting" you could just google the same question and another forum will pop up with the exact same questions and answers and there you go. Just copy and paste, lol.

I've only been working on this for a week and i'm near 100$.

Hey breh I got a question, you get paid per post right? 0.08ceny ?

Yeah. Depends, i do the with ones with the star because it gives bonus points.

Just started on PostLoop Tuesday. Get 1.61 points per post so far with a 4.30 rating and 28.51 current points. I've been posting about 5 per day on one financial site.

:krs: welp I'm bout to sign up

I just got accepted :dj2:

I didnt even copy any content and already have 20 points

I've been using PostLoop for a while now, it's fun to do when you need to waste some time plus you're getting paid for it.

I like to deposit points once i get up to 100 so it can add up more quicker. It's better than sitting down waiting until you get up to 2000 points or something.

tumblr_mgqtx7GoMm1qb44w4o1_500.png

i was gonna try this last week and i got up 20 points. I was on vacation from work. But then i had an epiphany, that postloop shyt is for losers. yall need to find a real job and get off the computer . yall wasting life sitting by ur pcs for 18 hours a day.

:what:in other words i have to be a cac or tom and type cac stuff lying to ppl on the internets like deez agents. no thank you.

deez cacs are slick and don't want to share the wealth :umad:

:camby:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
"Hey fellas, check out this IG model I just found!"

"Wow guys, I just vacationed in Belize, what I hidden gem!"

"This romcom was a 10/10, best flick I've seen all year!"

Those all seem like reasonable forum topics. Am I missing something? I think paid posters are more likely to spam. Like those posters who make 5 or 6 threads on the same person/situation instead of just updating 1 thread. Or posters who make controversial topics but aren't actually interested in having a discussion.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Those all seem like reasonable forum topics. Am I missing something? I think paid posters are more likely to spam. Like those posters who make 5 or 6 threads on the same person/situation instead of just updating 1 thread. Or posters who make controversial topics but aren't actually interested in having a discussion.

The difference is the tone, but their "spam" could be across multiple websites. If I'm getting paid by the Belize tourism board, I'm making at most 1 or 2 threads on a bunch of different boards

If I went on a trip to Belize I talk about my trip and why I was there. When someone leads with "Wow Belize is amazing" that's suspect

Last edited: