PaidForumPosting.Com

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Breh, you move funny. Then you try to play both sides to cover up your shyt too. As I said, you arent slick. You cant be dissing me and other people for holding a certain position for months before the election then turn around repeating the same shyt you were dissing us a month after. That looks crazy and doesnt make sense. Not one time did you cosign me or anybody which was saying the third party option or other choices besides Trump and Biden. Look at your lying ass talking about any vote for Biden is a vote for trump then turned around a few days ago claiming he voted for a third party and wanna show that he criticized Biden even though it was soft ass language he was using "joe is probably racist". fukk outta here. You can say whatever you want but that's weird
Even worst, shyt makes the site staff look weird with shyt that flies under the radar. Then we got that Nap dude who clearly is a bot or some agent and the police up in here too. I dunno know. Anybody in their right mind would be questioning shyt especially you with that poster of the year tag. This site was way too loyal to the Democrat party where any thread that was deemed to be against them was bushed with the quickness. Just calling it out for what it is. I'm not the only person who has said this.

I suspect that certain agencies are on here trying to watch how people view them. As I said, i know there are all sorts of people on this forum. You would be surprised at who comes here and reads this shyt.
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

@Rhakim I just repped you too

Care to give us some insight here my breh?

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Let the thread topic go over your head, dumb brehs

1.Dude literally titled the thread paidforumposting-com
2.OP is just a link to the website
3.There's people posting who they believe to work for this particular website
4. So I ya know actually research the website(foreign concept I know)
5. The websites own rules state that overuse of emoticons, being rude, using sexist or racist language is not allowed.

Thus disqualifying the people being accused before I posted. As they all have been guilty of at least one of those things. (Mostly using a bunch of smileys)

So tell me exactly what went over my head again simple ass nikka

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
1.Dude literally titled the thread paidforumposting-com
2.OP is just a link to the website
3.There's people posting who they believe to work for this particular website
4. So I ya know actually research the website(foreign concept I know)
5. The websites own rules state that overuse of emoticons, being rude, using sexist or racist language is not allowed.

Thus disqualifying the people being accused before I posted. As they all have been guilty of at least one of those things. (Mostly using a bunch of smileys)

So tell me exactly what went over my head again simple ass nikka
:deadmanny::deadmanny:
Repetitive reps owed to you.

I was wondering why they stopped chatting in this thread. The coli c00nspirators always ducktale-ing with elaborate ill- conceived irrational schemes.

Sidebar: what will my brother say though?
:lupe:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
A lot of the posters in this thread calling people out for being agents and paid posters are actually the biggest suspects to be agents or paid posters.

@Pazzy kept constantly posting in the bushes of all places. And for what if not to meet a quota?

@thekingsmen has all these outlandish opinions and theories but rarely sticks around long to actually defend his opinions. He just stirs up the hornet's net and leaves.

Most the posters on this site are projecting with that agent shyt.

Because no matter how often you post or how unliked you are certain types of posters race and true intentions are rarely if ever called into question.

Whenever there is a topic of a Republican getting criticized there are a literal team of posters who rush into the thread telling the coli it's no point being mad because they are "all the same" which is really lazy because it absolves individuals of guilt.

Those same posters also disrupt and spread misinformation pertaining to the coronavirus. Like that thread where they tried to make that nurse seem like she passed out from the vaccine when she really had a preexisting condition. Then the usual suspects disappeared after they were called out.

Who's really the "agents?"
@thekingsmen is not an agent, I know that as facts. There’s no need to defend when all the people accusing him come with the same repeat arguments again and again, worded different. He says what he needs to say and dip as he should. Who wants to argue with the same emotional posters with their own personal vendettas and agendas. The argument becomes invalid when those same posters have their own questionable pattern of posting or inflammatory comments and will use their own personal issues to vent or censor said individual. The posters doing the most in this thread are spreading their own misinformation to attack the credibility of posters without any research or factuals to back up what they say. That’s why they get mad and end up looking stupid - Repeat Cycle.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Tom and Nap aren't the same person man. I've seen people say this 2-3 other times, not sure how the rumor started.

Fred.
Yeah they aren't Tom is from Canada actually and yeah he isn't black.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

killacal

Banned
Daps
Its definitely larger sites, but thecoli is a unique site cause it’s largely black and fairly popular. It’s definitely feasible that people have been/are being paid to post on this site. You would be naive to think it hasn’t been going on for years. As well, it’s clearly a few posters on here who are paid to post.
That little Wayne nikka who posts about his breakfast in 2020 in the booth:laff:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Tom and Nap aren't the same person man. I've seen people say this 2-3 other times, not sure how the rumor started.

Fred.
Yes the fukk they are
Tom was his 1st sn that he had from SOHH and he abandoned that sn along with like 5 others :unimpressed:

Gtfoh

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
@thekingsmen is not an agent, I know that as facts. There’s no need to defend when all the people accusing him come with the same repeat arguments again and again, worded different. He says what he needs to say and dip as he should. Who wants to argue with the same emotional posters with their own personal vendettas and agendas. The argument becomes invalid when those same posters have their own questionable pattern of posting or inflammatory comments and will use their own personal issues to vent or censor said individual. The posters doing the most in this thread are spreading their own misinformation to attack the credibility of posters without any research or factuals to back up what they say. That’s why they get mad and end up looking stupid - Repeat Cycle.

Ironically the bolded describes thekingsmen perfectly.

He says the same shyt over and over so of course people will use the same arguments over and over to prove him wrong. To which then he disappears

He's also one of the many posters that try to discredit the poster themselves without addressing the argument calling them shills and such.

And he has never ever provided any evidence to his more outlandish claims.

Also there's nothing wrong with censoring people who are objectively wrong. Censoring opinions is one thing censoring things that can be proven false is another.

Regardless if your boy is an agent or not he move like one.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Personally if there are paid posters on this site they'd prob be people you'd never expect being paid by entities you'd never expect.

People on here so quick to accuse far right posters and hardcore leftists of being shills are either naïve to the fact how seriously people take politics(at least the talking points) or full of themselves enough that people on the opposite end of the political spectrum must be paid shills when awfk there are many people with these opinions who happily share them for free.

If anyone is a shill it'd be posters constantly sharing content from websites that ain't popping like that.

Y'all remember when like 2-3 posters kept posting shyt from Flyheight for like a month or 2?

Or maybe the posters always sharing videos from DJ Vlad despite backlash from many posters?

etc.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yes the fukk they are
Tom was his 1st sn that he had from SOHH and he abandoned that sn along with like 5 others :unimpressed:

Gtfoh

:gucci:

What is this weird ass conspiracy theory based on?

I'm from SOHH. Read the thread. Tom was from SOHH, Nap wasn't. There is other posters that will tell you the same.

The admins themselves will tell you Nap has zero shared accounts. Never has. So what are you talking about?

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
[

I don't bother with @ShaneTheRogue cause he claims all the nonsense that isn't truth. He barely posts any threads worth talking about or about real progressive thoughts. Normally agents are the first to jump in these threads and point fingers.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
[

I don't bother with @ShaneTheRogue cause he claims all the nonsense that isn't truth. He barely posts any threads worth talking about or about real progressive thoughts. Normally agents are the first to jump in these threads and point fingers.

You literally just did to me what she claims people do to you.

Also being anti-vax and anti-science in general makes you the opposite of progressive.

Finally it's some weak-willed coward shyt refusing to engage with posters who disagree with you.
How you gonna present yourself as some kind of "progressive" intellectual type but fold under scrutiny everytime.

You even threatened to quit this forum becsuse people weren't treating you like a messianic figure.

Get over yourself little man.