PaidForumPosting.Com

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
But real talk, this would explain why Nicole continually breaks coli rules but never gets banned :ohhh:

You can't ban someone who you're paying to post :ohhh:
:mjgrin: sending one of the head admins nudes possibly.

I honestly can't think of a reason why she gets passes on things others never did lol

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You are called a shill because you basically will quote someone who criticizes Biden then say that they're wrong for doing so, how they support trump and the Republicans in your little language game with all the other shills at the same damn time.
There's nothing wrong with valid criticisms of Biden, I have them all the time. It's fools who were saying dumb shyt that I attacked.

You literally claimed that Biden was secretly meeting with Trump during the campaign to plot a "Crime Bill 2.0" together and that Trump was purposely losing the election to Biden so Biden could enact Trump's policies.

How can I not clown you for that? :russ:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's nothing wrong with valid criticisms of Biden, I have them all the time. It's fools who were saying dumb shyt that I attacked.

You literally claimed that Biden was secretly meeting with Trump during the campaign to plot a "Crime Bill 2.0" together and that Trump was purposely losing the election to Biden so Biden could enact Trump's policies.

How can I not clown you for that? :russ:

And last time I checked my criticism and others were valid because we said the same shyt about him being a racist and etc. We said we saw him not being any better than Trump and think that someone else would have been better than him or Trump. Same thing with policies and him handling the virus. I do not think there would have been a difference with the way him or trump would have handled it. If anything, same totalitarian bullshyt.

And yet you along with the other shills didnt think so you would basically try to say we supported Trump however way you can even when we said we were not Trump supporters.

I'm done with this shyt because you're going to keep lying. I'm going to stick with my guns and you're still going to keep doing the same retarded shyt thinking you're funny despite being really annoying. I do not need you or anybody on here following me around for having a fukking opinion so you relax your damn self instead of trying to funny.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
And last time I checked my criticism and others were valid because we said the same shyt about him being a racist and etc. We said we saw him not being any better than Trump and think that someone else would have been better than him or Trump.

And yet you along with the other shills didnt think so.
Thinking Biden is better than Trump makes us "shills". :mjlol:

You literally said Trump is still a Democrat, said Biden and Trump were secretly working together after claiming Bernie and the DNC were secretly working together. You claimed the DNC picked Bernie to win, then you claimed Trump lost on purpose and never wanted to win. Your criticism wasnt valid, it was idiocy.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

If you thought "someone else was better than Biden", then why say that dumb shyt about Bernie being chosen by the DNC? To you Bernie = Biden = Trump = Democrat, so why even care who I support?

Then when someone calls your ass out, you resort to how you criticize Biden and the dems. Now you whip out the "i voted for a third party". You NEVER said anything about supporting a third party before the election where you were even cosigning that no vote is for Trump or a vote for a third party is a vote for Trump when other people were saying it and now you're coming out to say you voted for a third party when you're callrd a demo shill.
You clearly don't know my history here if you think I've been inconsistent. Brehs who stay in HL know I've always supported the same kind of policies and politicians from the beginning. I gave up on the main body of the democratic party since 2010.

I told you who I voted for because YOU brought it up first. You asked me so I told you. I'm in Cali so I voted Green, if I was in a swing state I would have voted Biden.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Nap has over a million post on here

And that is not an exaggeration

He abandoned some of his accounts on here that had over 200k post a piece

No way he getting paid
Dude would be making 6 figures

The funny shyt is his 1st sn he migrated from SOHH "Tom"
That he use the Tom from MySpace pic as his avi

Dude was openly Hindu Indian
And mad racist

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
But real talk, this would explain why Nicole continually breaks coli rules but never gets banned :ohhh:

You can't ban someone who you're paying to post :ohhh:
She's cliqued up with the mods.

Always remember, There are a group of poster that hang off-site and if one hates you, then another 40 will hate you. Be careful here, especially going at women on thecoli.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
:patrice: Can someone explain to me what the motive is behind doing this?

Because it works...

Forum reading isnt as far away from reading a shytload of facebook news really. Mostly the same thing in a different format. Tons of cacs are radicalized by fake news and posts over facebook. The same shyt happens to people that read a lot of forums... You see it here and places like LSA as well. Because of that, pushing certain ideals becomes a tactic for some.

The crazy ass political shyt is just the most obvious. I aint never seen so many supposedly black people kiss a white republicans ass like they did Trump on here and Boxden.... shyt was SUPER obvious bruh.