package thieves thread

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
First thing you need to do is delete those pics you posted:usure:

I’m no businessman but I would probably start small with some local woodworkers and pitch the product to Home Depot / Lowe’s as a sales item. Patent the design and sell it locally first. The way it’s built, it looks like it could very easily integrate into existing fences with modifications or just as easily be installed into a new fence. You’d probably make a killing and expand from there...

Thanks for the ideas. Me and a friend actually thought about trying to market it in areas where they are building new houses so they can install them as they're building the houses. I'm going to seriously start looking into it now.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
A big package i tell them to leave it at the post office i pick up

My old black neighbor about 65 hate young folks so bad, he put empty boxes on his porch and peep out his window and would come out with his shotgun..dude is nuts but cool as fukk

BREH I don't know why but i'm fukking dying here, that sight must be cool as hell :dead:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I thought about something like this but the beauty of the one I made is that it weighs a ton. No one is easily going to just lift it up and run off with it. These portable sheds are convenient but just too light IMO.

You could sell them with mounting hardware or include a base that could be filled with sand or water

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I had a microwave swiped off my stoop 1 day. Amazon reimbursed me but ever since then, if I have a big delivery, I'm staying my ass home and get signature confirmation. Everything else gets shipped to the office.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
it's crazy I've never had shyt stolen, especially with how careless ups is. i ordered a tv once and these nikkas left it out on the porch, ain't even ring the doorbell. :gucci:

me neither and I've lived in apartments in Chicago (not the bad area tho) where they would just leave my shyt at the bottom of the entrance. one time I got accidentally delivered a big box, I opened it up and it was diapers. I tried to give it back but Amazon was like "keep it" so I drove that shyt to the proper house and left it there​

her getaway driver straight skrttted on her. :russ:

that's a flabby n sick girl to let a middle aged fat woman restrain her like that. :scust:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
THis is the vid one of my neighbors posted on the nextdoor app yesterday. Little young punks jacking shyt.

Ring #AlwaysHome

Lord let me catch one in my driveway one day :ohlawd:

Last edited: