package thieves thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I would love to shoot a bytch in the back as they run off my porch, with package in hand.

Then, I'd stand over them, asking "were sex toys really worth getting shot?"

Better than scaring them with a fake package. Then just carry them back inside the house and when the cops come say, "I just shot them because they were trespassing." :hubie:

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
You must’ve been getting Debo’d a lot to make u come up with some shyt like that
5485552-mjlaughingreverse.gif

I hate to say but that's exactly what happened. I was running a business out of my house a couple years ago and I would regularly get packages. Some stuff came up missing but it was never a big deal until that Black Friday when I ordered a bunch of stuff. The stuff got delivered around 620pm and the guys were watching the truck. They literally swiped the stuff off my porch and I was out of hundreds of dollars. I got home at 640 which was literally right after it happened. Amazon reimbursed me my money but the other companies told me to go fukk myself. I came up with the idea after that and never had any missing packages after that. I also have a friend that lives in a very nice area (the minimum housing price is 300k which is a lot in Texas) and his area is worse than mine. They arrested 2 girls that were going house to house swiping packages in broad daylight. Another guy got caught looking for open garages and going inside swiping lawn mowers. Another dude that they haven't caught yet went from house to house after midnight just checking to see which doors were unlocked and he was able to get money, laptops, ipads etc.....The funniest part about that was that he returned the very next night to do the same thing and there were still people that left their doors unlocked.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
I blame the US Postal Service for half of this.
Man they always leave your shyt right in front of the door
:francis:

The Ups where i live they always try to hide your shyt!!!!!!
God bless them people

Naw... UPS tried to be funny one time and put my little ass doormat on a big ass box with a 22in rim in it. I was so hot breh.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
This bytch stole a plant off our porch last friday night. We got alerted to her presence by our motion detector. I threw on some clothes and jumped on my bike to go looking for her, but she had disappeared by then. I'm pissed because it was my mom's plant who had passed away.

Worthless little thieving c*nt :pacspit:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
This bytch stole a plant off our porch last friday night. We got alerted to her presence by our motion detector. I threw on some clothes and jumped on my bike to go looking for her, but she had disappeared by then. I'm pissed because it was my mom's plant who had passed away.

Worthless little thieving c*nt :pacspit:

bytch gotta thievery shopping cart. :dead: stealing parking signs and shyt.