package thieves thread

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Here it is. As I mentioned, it was put together from the inside so nobody can just come with a drill and take it apart. There's also a long piece of wood that swings up when you open it from the front so nobody can just reach in and grab something.

That's a dope project. I might do this for my parents house.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Not your average porch pirate video: Thief caught by police within seconds

, February 25, 2020

A 32-year-old woman has been charged after doorbell camera video captured police arresting an alleged porch pirate on Friday.

In a video posted to YouTube on Saturday, a woman can be seen walking up to the front door of someone’s home, taking a quick look around, then grabbing a package from the porch and walking away.

Before the suspect makes it across the street, three unmarked police vehicles race up to the culprit.

“Get on the ground,” an officer can be heard saying in the video.

The woman is then placed in handcuffs and arrested.

Edmonton police said Tuesday it happened in the area of 87 Street and 83 Avenue at around 1 p.m. Friday. Police said the woman was arrested without incident.

Merissa Maurice has since been charged with theft under $5,000, possession of stolen property, four counts of possession of a controlled substance, possession of an identity document, warrant for arrest and breach of an undertaking.

Last edited:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What I do is have most of my packages sent to a UPS store for UPS package, DHL center for my DHL packages and have the postal worker put my USPS packages in the parcel locker. With FedEx and Amazon, cross my fingers and hope for the best.

Of all the packages I have received, I only got 1 stolen which was a pair of burgundy shoe strings.

Not a bad outcome considering all the packages that could have been stolen.