package thieves thread

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Here it is. As I mentioned, it was put together from the inside so nobody can just come with a drill and take it apart. There's also a long piece of wood that swings up when you open it from the front so nobody can just reach in and grab something.

That’s pretty cool...you could probably market that...

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
This bytch stole a plant off our porch last friday night. We got alerted to her presence by our motion detector. I threw on some clothes and jumped on my bike to go looking for her, but she had disappeared by then. I'm pissed because it was my mom's plant who had passed away.

Worthless little thieving c*nt :pacspit:

yo that shyt is crazy. Can't believe someone would put their life on the line for a plant. That looks like a Ring doorbell that you have which usual deters thieves but she obviously just didn't give a fukk.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
yo that shyt is crazy. Can't believe someone would put their life on the line for a plant. That looks like a Ring doorbell that you have which usual deters thieves but she obviously just didn't give a fukk.

That's what I'm saying lol.

Yeah, it's A Ring Doorbell (which i highly recommend). The footage is from another camera that i got mounted directly facing the stoop, which makes her boldness even crazier though. I work for a security company and got cameras all over the place, but crackheads don't give af.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
I've actually thought about that but I wouldn't know where to start. I need to jump on it before someone else beats me to it.
First thing you need to do is delete those pics you posted:usure:

I’m no businessman but I would probably start small with some local woodworkers and pitch the product to Home Depot / Lowe’s as a sales item. Patent the design and sell it locally first. The way it’s built, it looks like it could very easily integrate into existing fences with modifications or just as easily be installed into a new fence. You’d probably make a killing and expand from there...

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I've actually thought about that but I wouldn't know where to start. I need to jump on it before someone else beats me to it.

You could probably find some cheap Chinese knockoff tool sheds and market them as secure package containers. Might just need to add some mounting points and toss in some lag bolts to go with them.

11520_3.jpg

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
You could probably find some cheap Chinese knockoff tool sheds and market them as secure package containers. Might just need to add some mounting points and toss in some lag bolts to go with them.

11520_3.jpg

Shyt, even better...buy some of these and engineer a door with matching, stainable fencing on the front.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I fukking hate thieves with a fukking passion :pacspit:
I feel like part of me will condone murdering faster than i would a fukkin' thief.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

I'm all for putting higher priced items so they can lock these f@ggots up for longer. Hate fukking thieves :pacspit:
You should be able to cut a hand off after 3 strikes

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps

11520_3.jpg

I thought about something like this but the beauty of the one I made is that it weighs a ton. No one is easily going to just lift it up and run off with it. These portable sheds are convenient but just too light IMO.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Thieves are some of the lowest people in the world.

Stealing says a LOT about you...

Brehs and Brehettes, you can do a LOT of things out here, just don't steal man...
Exactly!

I dont understand why some mofos be acting like stealing and robbing is some funny/fun/ rite of passage shyt. That is the shyt i dont get. And then they are quick to condone the shyt and give them a pass like they did Liangello Ball (sp).
That's the other thing that gets me. Only in the fukking united states are grown ass 18+ year olds stealing shyt considered "kids" who "make mistakes" . I hate this tolerant ass mindset. I wish they had caned his ass in China like they did that white boy that got caught defacing property in Taywan back n the 90s. Cant recall his name

Edit:
Michael Fay. THat was his name. Privileged ass white mother fukkers go to peoples countries doing shyt thinking they can get away with it because they got an American passport :pacspit:
They should have whipped Ryan Lochte too :pacspit: