package thieves thread

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
This used to happen to me but I ended up building a package box on the side of my house. It's built into the fence so it blends in but all of the delivery guys know to put my packages in the box if I'm not home. It's reinforced from the inside and the only way to get the packages out is to go in through the back with a key. The total project cost about $200. I can post pictures if anyone is interested in building one.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
This used to happen to me but I ended up building a package box on the side of my house. It's built into the fence so it blends in but all of the delivery guys know to put my packages in the box if I'm not home. It's reinforced from the inside and the only way to get the packages out is to go in through the back with a key. The total project cost about $200. I can post pictures if anyone is interested in building one.
post that shyt b. sounds cold. package delivery isnt going anywhere

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
post that shyt b. sounds cold. package delivery isnt going anywhere

Here it is. As I mentioned, it was put together from the inside so nobody can just come with a drill and take it apart. There's also a long piece of wood that swings up when you open it from the front so nobody can just reach in and grab something.

Last edited:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Had somebody once steal some shoes I ordered from my front door when I lived in an apartment. Since I moved in my house haven't had any issues.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
You must’ve been getting Debo’d a lot to make u come up with some shyt like that
5485552-mjlaughingreverse.gif

Daps
There was an episode of 20/20 years ago, and there was an old white woman that kept going to this couple's house, and stealing their packages. She also found an open door on the side of the house, went in, took a dump in their toilet, stole the wreath off the front door, and left. There are tons of youtube videos of suburban white people stealing packages. I think a lot of them do it for the thrill, and they know nobody is suspicious of them.

Anyway, I was waiting for a package the other day, and the ass jackhole mail man threw my box from the sidewalk, to the porch. Just for perspective, I have 12 steps, so that's like throwing it from the first floor, to the second floor. Back when I ordered Hello Fresh, the delivery guy used to leave my shyt on the very edge of the porch, exposed to the sun, and out in the open for everyone to see. My porch is big, and has columns and railings thats can easily conceal packages if they weren't so damn lazy.

I work from home most of the time, and my desk is in the dining room, so I can see when they come, but on days I have to go to work, I get a sigh of relief when I get home and my shyt is there.

stave

Superstar
Daps
Here it is. As I mentioned, it was put together from the inside so nobody can just come with a drill and take it apart. There's also a long piece of wood that swings up when you open it from the front so nobody can just reach in and grab something.

This is pretty cool. Reminds me of those clothing donation boxes I see everywhere. Really good idea