package thieves thread

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
me neither and I've lived in apartments in Chicago (not the bad area tho) where they would just leave my shyt at the bottom of the entrance. one time I got accidentally delivered a big box, I opened it up and it was diapers. I tried to give it back but Amazon was like "keep it" so I drove that shyt to the proper house and left it there​

her getaway driver straight skrttted on her. :russ:

that's a flabby n sick girl to let a middle aged fat woman restrain her like that. :scust:
The getaway driver got the package too :mjlol:

Daps
This bytch stole a plant off our porch last friday night. We got alerted to her presence by our motion detector. I threw on some clothes and jumped on my bike to go looking for her, but she had disappeared by then. I'm pissed because it was my mom's plant who had passed away.

Worthless little thieving c*nt :pacspit:

Somebody stole my porch mums last year. I couldn't believe it. Who the hell steals flowers?

this video delivers....guaranteed

It's almost like she was trying to get caught. She's driving that super duper obvious bright ass irregular ass color car!
:skip:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

good pull

She's "shocked" but that's the exact demographic of people who would or COULD pull off these types of crimes. The ones who cops wouldn't follow or profile as they are driving slowly in a residential area in broad daylight. Best thieves are the ones hiding in plain sight.
Young Black guys get blamed for all crimes anyway, so it's actually a smart crime for these suburban whites to pull off. Cops will drive right past them on their way to crime scene and never suspect them.

Daps
good pull

She's "shocked" but that's the exact demographic of people who would or COULD pull off these types of crimes. The ones who cops wouldn't follow or profile as they are driving slowly in a residential area in broad daylight. Best thieves are the ones hiding in plain sight.
Young Black guys get blamed for all crimes anyway, so it's actually a smart crime for these suburban whites to pull off. Cops will drive right past them on their way to crime scene and never suspect them.

There are countless videos of package thieves, and they are vast majority white, yet those people would call the cops with swiftness at the site of a black persom walking down their street. I'd love to see crime statistics if they were suspcious of themselves.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
There is a policy that if you live in a gated community they will leave it on ya doorstep which is fukkery

Dusty ass 2 Dolla nikkas wtf wrong with a bytch stealing lol

shyt could be a box of dikks in the world we live in now

Funny because I bought my 1 year old a Kindle and sure enough it was delivered last Tuesday and wifey ask me if I seen it, this is after the first package from blk Friday never came but also never showed a delivered status when tracked, so 2 days later my next door neighbor comes out with both boxes like wtf

Coincidentally I'm home waiting on these damn red 11s to be dropped off and I wish a bytch would

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Hoes taking plants? Lol just for that if I had caught her I would have hit that hoe with everything I had bruh call me whatever you want but she catching a combo right quick all body shots

Father of 3 daughters with my main thing almost 18 years in I'm 35 I love women but miss me with the moral shyt

Steal off my porch and hoe I'm putting hands and feet on you and the plant is yours to keep real shyt

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Add Lazership to this. I just went through with it with the a$$holes.