Owner of Silk Road gets life in prison

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I hope no one is :cape: for this white drug kingpin when black and brown people have been hit over the head with years and years in prison for drugs. fukk that. You want the war on drugs to end? Lock up people like this white dude Ulbricht and you'll see shyt change ASAP. Dude could of used his intelligence for anything else but he chose this not out of necessity but to put to test out his ideals. People in the hood sometimes have no choice but to deal drugs and deal with the shyt that comes with it.

Bingo!!! MFs are feeling sorry for this Silk Road dude when we all know black people who have been railroaded by the justice system when caught distributing drugs. Why should he be treated any different :camby:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
A cac gets hit like a nikka with those prison numbers and you guys are upset. :heh: Coli.com y'all.

The principal mane. Older I get the more I hate them, but I try to be fair though. Judge's ruling came off kinda personal to me. Considering the judge is a she and a cac, shes likely got quite a few relatives and friends with nose allergies. Regardless of her reasons, the numbers are excessive. Him being a smart dude though, gotta feeling this wont be the last we hear about him. He just might flourish behind bars.Kinda hope does to rub it in her face. It would be funny if he "reached out and touched" her or her family from behind bars.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
He wasn't a drug kingpin. Thats like saying Google is an information kingpin.
They are both just intermediaries that allow a person looking for something to obtain it.
SR doesn't actually have drugs anymore than Google has content. It just allows you to locate people that do have what you are looking for. Its not a store its more like a mall kiosk pointing you in directions and solving transaction quarrels.