Owner of Silk Road gets life in prison

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
That's excessive as fukk...it's obvious they're trying to use him as an example. Especially considering he probably wasn't dealing anything himself directly
He was making a profit off of all the sales. A drug kingpin isn't directly involved in selling drugs neither.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
:dead:

I'm sure they want Snowden more than they wanted Ulbricht, I'm sure they want Assata Shakur badly as well, and the list goes on and on and on. He had enough money to hide out in multiple countries and pay someone high up to make sure nothing happened to him.

You don't seem to realize that there are countries out there that could give a fukk about being in the good graces of the US and would happily take in a multi-millionaire.
Russia and Cuba are not exactly paradises. Any where else and you're fukked.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I hope no one is :cape: for this white drug kingpin when black and brown people have been hit over the head with years and years of prison time for drugs. fukk that. You want the war on drugs to end? Lock up people like this white dude Ulbricht and you'll see shyt change ASAP. Dude could of used his intelligence for anything else but he chose this not out of necessity but to test out his ideals. People in the hood sometimes have no choice but to deal drugs and deal with the shyt that comes with it.

Last edited:

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
damn, he should have known that the gov always wins.

thehy have infinite resoures, they'll find you eventually.

i figure thow ith the money he made he should be able to pay people off for less time than that