Owner of Silk Road gets life in prison

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Some of you missed parts of the case, or didn't read the indictment wherein he was exchanging kilos for hits and brokering deals of that scale.....

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Y'all gonna need to download TOR to utilize this gem

That nikka went to the same school as me :wow::skip:

Daps
PArents testified at the trial blaming ulbricht for the death of their kids. One of the articles has a quote from a parent who lost their kid to an overdose:

“I strongly believe that my son would be here today if Silk Road had never existed.” uhh no lbr he would have gotten the drugs from somewhere else . :skip:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Explain that wallstreet shyt
i mean theres a lot to look up

basically, all this illegal/immoral activity that led to the bailouts and their punishment is to pay fines that they can just...pay. they get caught laundering drug money and their punishments are just fines that they can pay

jesse ventura said it best. you get caught selling a zip of trees and youre prolly looking at jail. you launder drug money into the millions of dollars and you just pay it all back, plus a little interest. the shyt is disgusting

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PArents testified at the trial blaming ulbricht for the death of their kids. One of the articles has a quote from a parent who lost their kid to an overdose:

“I strongly believe that my son would be here today if Silk Road had never existed.” uhh no lbr he would have gotten the drugs from somewhere else . :skip:
this is what i'm talking about. I'm not here to say drug dealers are innocent nice people. but since when do we take Personal accountability out of the equation? people who buy drugs want to take drugs, dealers are simply satisfying their demand. Whether it's online or in person doesn't really matter. and with that online shyt it's not even like somebody offering you something to try it, you have to seek out sites like soll road, you don't suddenly have a window pop up, where somebody asks you of you'd like to try some coke.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
I hope no one is :cape: for this white drug kingpin when black and brown people have been hit over the head with years and years of prison time for drugs. fukk that. You want the war on drugs to end? Lock up people like this white dude Ulbricht and you'll see shyt change ASAP
Stopped reading right there:mjlol:
We're gonna end the war on drugs by giving drug dealers insanely long sentences as deterrents for other drug dealers:mjlol:

Daps
this is what i'm talking about. I'm not here to say drug dealers are innocent nice people. but since when do we take Personal accountability out of the equation? people who buy drugs want to take drugs, dealers are simply satisfying their demand. Whether it's online or in person doesn't really matter. and with that online shyt it's not even like somebody offering you something to try it, you have to seek out sites like soll road, you don't suddenly have a window pop up, where somebody asks you of you'd like to try some coke.

Lol ikr?

Last edited: