Owner of Silk Road gets life in prison

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
anybody ever legit buy something off there?
I thought about it because I wanted some DMT but never actually went thru with it.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Feel me in without incriminating yourself
How was the process?

you purchase Bitcoins with either cash in person or Moneygram, etc . The seller will then deposit the BTC in your wallet. You then transfer the BTC from your wallet to the market youre gonna use. Then you shop .

Once you find what you want, you take the seller's PGP (kind of like a passcode) and you send them your shipping info encrypted. (PGP encrypts it for you ).

Then you wait on your shyt (most are priority shipping ) and leave a review.

shyt is like Ebay or sumn

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
shoulda had an exit strategy in place

i wouldnt even be operating in the States...

how did he get caught anyway?

I forgot all the details really but I know Feds caught breh with 700,000 BTC worth $14 Mill at the time ($184 Mill now) . He was also a vendor on Silk Road, He sold some good ass fake ID's. Made $1 Milli off that alone :whew:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
good

this shyt opened up drugs to a bunch of normal people who wouldn't know how to get them in "real life"

probably did more harm than any drug dealer ever

Negro no it didn't :mjlol:

When Silk Road was poppin most people didn't even have Bitcoin wallets of the level they are now. If you were on SR back then you pretty much were LOOKING for drugs and knew about underground stuff to get to it.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
Feds probably tracking the hell out of this thread now :russ::russ::russ::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

:damn:

Feds track the heaven out of everything,you're literally prolly being watched by something out there right now

enjoy the exposure enclosure:krs: