Owner of Silk Road gets life in prison

Smoke

Resident Chubby Chaser
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
804/434
That's excessive as fukk...it's obvious they're trying to use him as an example. Especially considering he probably wasn't dealing anything himself directly

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
:huhldup: I ordered weed from Russia on there before

how the fukk they grow weed in Russia,with the radiation from Chernobyl..?:dwillhuh:

only reason govt gave a fukk is cause shyt twas international dough&prolly cut into their drug profits..and they wanted to regulate bitcoin of course

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
how the fukk they grow weed in Russia,with the radiation from Chernobyl..?:dwillhuh:

only reason govt gave a fukk is cause shyt twas international dough&prolly cut into their drug profits..and they wanted to regulate bitcoin of course

Its wasn't exactly Russia, but when my package came in the mail I never heard of the Country on return address so I googled it and it was a country very close to it. It was years ago, so I can't even remember what the name was

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I gotta go wit 85...@ 65 ur still relatively mobile and maybe some money hungry bird can still throw u some good good once in a while:manny:

:ehh:

im 29 i couldnt imagine spending the rest of my days locked up in a prison.

hell ima go outside right now just for the hell of it

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its wasn't exactly Russia, but when my package came in the mail I never heard of the Country on return address so I googled it and it was a country very close to it. It was years ago, so I can't even remember what the name was
well look at a map and figure it out