Owner of Silk Road gets life in prison

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
anybody ever legit buy something off there?
I thought about it because I wanted some DMT but never actually went thru with it.

Aren't you a girl?

you purchase Bitcoins with either cash in person or Moneygram, etc . The seller will then deposit the BTC in your wallet. You then transfer the BTC from your wallet to the market youre gonna use. Then you shop .

Once you find what you want, you take the seller's PGP (kind of like a passcode) and you send them your shipping info encrypted. (PGP encrypts it for you ).

Then you wait on your shyt (most are priority shipping ) and leave a review.

shyt is like Ebay or sumn

Being a vendor seems really lucrative. How does one launder bitcoin into fiat currency? And how does one ship the drugs? The post office has cameras everywhere.

Just wondering.....

Last edited:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He is taking money away from businesses and local, state, and federal agencies. They had to get him.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Read American Kingpin

it has the whole story

A really crucial part was actually arresting him with his laptop open, so they had access to all his documents and folders. He had no chance of winning at trial.

Another kid, Alexander Cazares, who seemed like the incel/MRA type was leading Alpha Bay II when the Justice Department caught up to him in Thailand, and he hanged himself in his cell rather than face extradition. That was in 2017.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Also, the judge harshly rebuked his defense as privileged, that he claimed he just wanted to make the world a better place, and free from drug violence

She said I have NEVER heard a defendant from the Bronx or Harlem say something like that.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Read American Kingpin

it has the whole story

A really crucial part was actually arresting him with his laptop open, so they had access to all his documents and folders. He had no chance of winning at trial.

Another kid, Alexander Cazares, who seemed like the incel/MRA type was leading Alpha Bay II when the Justice Department caught up to him in Thailand, and he hanged himself in his cell rather than face extradition. That was in 2017.

It’s wild that he would bring that laptop in a public library. So if he had wiped the laptop, he wouldn’t have gotten convicted?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
JVBa1DV.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s wild that he would bring that laptop in a public library. So if he had wiped the laptop, he wouldn’t have gotten convicted?
considering how reckless he was it wouldnt of mattered

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
I discovered that silkroad shyt when bitcoins were like 7$ each.....but decided not to do it....

...few years later i hear that bitcoins skyrocketed to like 400$ each :mjcry:

....I thik about this daily.....
I bought shyt from sites like Silk Road … I had money left over from those purchuses… years later I found my account and there was 10k$ in bitcoin left in there