Overhead/military press ****s all over bench press.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nope i do seated only way to maintain proper form .

Standing is cool but for me in order for me to do this excersie right i have to sit down. The bar come almost to tip of my nose . If im not doing it right i graze my nose .

I see folks looking like they are about to fukk their back up doing standing press.

:usure: you can maintain proper form, just gotta have the right weight

if youre seated then its not a military press. doing it standing is waaaaaaaaaaay harder than doing it seated.....thats why your bench is close to your press

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:usure: you can maintain proper form, just gotta have the right weight

if youre seated then its not a military press. doing it standing is waaaaaaaaaaay harder than doing it seated.....thats why your bench is close to your press

:birdman:

Didn't I say for me!!

Fine I shall start doing more standing.

I saw a certain coli members video and he looks like his back was about to snap :unsure:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Didn't I say for me!!

I saw a certain coli members video and he looks like his back was about to snap :unsure:

:damn:

im from texas, you know i dont read that good. :sadcam:

Didn't I say for me!!

mmsex? his form is usually better but his lower back was tired from a sex marathon he had with one of those fleshlights that he bought with his college refund check.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:damn:

im from texas, you know i dont read that good. :sadcam:

mmsex? his form is usually better but his lower back was tired from a sex marathon he had with one of those fleshlights that he bought with his college refund check.

yoda-fleshlight.jpg

but real talk my form is fine, its the weight that is basically closer to a 1RM as opposed to 3RM

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISeu4ktFT_w"]Press 120lbs - YouTube[/ame]

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
So what is the proper form for this exercise...I stay seeing nikkas arch their upper should area slightly and even some major arch to press? I'm doing a weight that no arch is needed. :what:

semtex

:)
Daps
So what is the proper form for this exercise...I stay seeing nikkas arch their upper should area slightly and even some major arch to press? I'm doing a weight that no arch is needed. :what:
in competitions you get points off for arching the back :yeshrug: it'll take away from the core strengthening aspect of the lift but not the shoulder strengthening

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
arching like that is an easy way to fukk up your back or your spine. if you need to arch when doing this lift, most likely the weight is too heavy and you just need to go back and build slowly

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

I've never seen nikkas standing up for this shyt til peeping this thread.

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
standing ones hurt the fucc outta my shoulders since i seperated them. push press, clean and jerks, and seated dont hurt so bad tho :manny: