Our first “MENS GIVING”. We had shyt going on ‼️

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
just looks like a bunch of dudes who came together to have fun. Probably have some consoles and about to play 2k or something. The food looks nice. It's a good effort and I personally encourage men to support themselves like this more.

The obsession with having women to look at/chase after at all times doesn't make sense to me. A lot of dudes have an unhealthy obsession with women. If seeing a bunch of dudes hanging together makes you think gay thoughts I don't know what to tell you.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
just looks like a bunch of dudes who came together to have fun. Probably have some consoles and about to play 2k or something. The food looks nice. It's a good effort and I personally encourage men to support themselves like this more.

The obsession with having women to look at/chase after at all times doesn't make sense to me. A lot of dudes have an unhealthy obsession with women. If seeing a bunch of dudes hanging together makes you think gay thoughts I don't know what to tell you.
that shyt is turning dudes crazy, they exist to only serve women

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I rock with it

Let them do what they want

They not hurting nobody

Woman don’t have to be around for every damn thing

In fact I bet it was less stressful

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously, it's fukking Thanksgiving. Since when was Thanksgiving ever about hoes :why:

Them dudes are just doing the friendsgiving thing. Calling it mensgiving is kinda corny but nowhere near as lame as insinuating they're gay because nobody's grandma is there in the background.
It’s funny because if a woman was cooking it would be “slavery”

fukk that enjoy yourselves breh’s

Giselle

Bushed
Daps

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody is angry. Hours later you are still spamming about what your "nikka slaves" should be doing though I see.
Goodness. I never used those words at all.

I just said it's weird that people don't furnish their homes.

Clearly you weren't loved as a child.

:picard: