Our first “MENS GIVING”. We had shyt going on ‼️

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Some of that good looks terrible, some looks decent.

But what’s beautiful about this video is that a group of hetero Black men can come together as friends and celebrate the holidays. No violence/fighting. It’s nice to see they have a friend group/support system and nice to see they at least tried to cook.

folks only hype when we killing each other

mag357

Superstar
Daps
One day you'll learn how to furnish a house with more than a recliner.

It ain't my fault your parents have no sense of style or decor.
Brother... Honestly, My family is a matriarchy.
So in every house, there's a thousand pillows on every bed in everyone's home.
Fully furnished rooms that no one sits in, with paintings and other art pieces.
The women consult each other on the best changes to make in the home for each season.
The men go along with it.
At this point, they don't mind.

My house is wide open. Very minimalist.
I don't like a lot going on in the house.
Just the things I need and it's easier to keep neat.
Having too many things isn't peaceful to me.
I need my home peaceful

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
That's a lot of food.

I find it a bit weird that a lot of grown men never furnish their homes. Not a painting. A picture frame. A coffee table. A plant. A vase. Something.

A lot of people out here living like serial killers.
Was fenna say the same thing..that shyt look like an efficiency apt that only a college kid would have. No wonder you geaux str8 to the room for sex with a chick...ain't shyt to do besides fukk, shyt, sleep, shower and eat in there.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Least I saw 1 or 2 vegetable dishes. It became a running joke that all of my circle's cookouts was straight meat no vegetables. I bought a chick once and she was like "Wtf where are the sides" :dead:

And my apartments looked like that for a good 7 years
All I needed was a couch, big screen tv, bed and laptop. Had so much empty space in the living room, just acres of cheap brown rug between the couch and the tv :russ:

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
Btw, that's a lot of protein, but I heard that a lot of other mens' meat is good for you.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: You forgot bachelor parties too. Seriously what’s with y’all nikkaz and a little male bonding. You just as bad as the women looking at men who want to get together collectively as some gay shyt.

Y’all nikkas would say the same shyt if it was one nikka and he was with 10 women in there. The nikka got all them women friends so he must be.
:wrist:

Bachelor parties have strippers. Why do you want to bond with 10+ nikkas?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
go dig up your grandfather

He still alive at a healthy 88. And he ain’t chilling with a gang of old nikkas unless he placed in a nursing home. So once again fakkit, who’s lap you sitting on during mensgiving? We know your soft ass don’t get any of the two folding chairs

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Nothing wrong with having a thanksgiving dinner for you and your homies. What is wrong is advertising it, like you are seeking clout. I am pretty sure whoever made that title knew what he was doing, and by his naming convention and posting it on X I am inclined to think he has sugar in his tank.