2024 we are in our soft guy era drizzle drizzle

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
:scust:Soft boy era? Bruhs just do you imagine calling yourself soft. Come on man you don’t need a movement for everything. Especially one that’s a spin on a women’s movement.

you see it. I really can't relate to any of this feminine behavior at all.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
The secret sauce is a dude who is in shape, truly good-looking will have women allowing him his Drizzle Drizzle space as long as he comes across as intelligent and present.

Nope, she'll resent you if she has to come home and cook/clean but if you keep the floors swept(washed once a week), tub clean, sink empty and stove burning with meals ready by the time she makes it home, she'll be coming in to sit on your lap and gush over how much she loves you, even after a long day at work.

I personally don't think I could live like that longterm but one of my friend's basically does.

Got a weighty record, so he has a hard time finding viable work(struggled with addiction in the past so stays away from construction jobs) but he literally taught himself how to burn when he met a dope chick.

Basically a house husband, but he looks like an NBA player(bald tho) n she is obsessed with him.

Damn near fought one of her friends last week because she said "sizzle sizzle" to him at game night and she thought she was lowkey flirting.

I'm not on tiktok but I guess she was trying to lowkey call him a Drizzle Drizzle guy.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The secret sauce is a dude who is in shape, truly good-looking will have women allowing him his Drizzle Drizzle space as long as he comes across as intelligent and present.

Nope, she'll resent you if she has to come home and cook/clean but if you keep the floors swept(washed once a week), tub clean, sink empty and stove burning with meals ready by the time she makes it home, she'll be coming in to sit on your lap and gush over how much she loves you, even after a long day at work.

I personally don't think I could live like that longterm but one of my friend's basically does.

Got a weighty record, so he has a hard time finding viable work(struggled with addiction in the past so stays away from construction jobs) but he literally taught himself how to burn when he met a dope chick.

Basically a house husband, but he looks like an NBA player(bald tho) n she is obsessed with him.

Damn near fought one of her friends last week because she said "sizzle sizzle" to him at game night and she thought she was lowkey flirting.

I'm not on tiktok but I guess she was trying to lowkey call him a Drizzle Drizzle guy.

:laff: :laff: :laff: Women always stepping out of bounds against each other.